Jasper (41) @ West Orange-Stark (38) - FINAL

jdawg03

8 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

West Orange Stark just doesn't have the talent..it isn't all on the coach. 

Not your best take

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I dont pick against my team even if it's obvious.

These coaches know. If they didn't hear it during the game because of the headsets. They heard it when they left. Maybe some of them walked out of DRH for the last time under the lights.

I've said this whole time. It's not over. The talent and athleticism has put us in position to win every game we've lost. OT with PNG. Shootout with Newton. Held Silsbee to the lowest score of the season. But couldn't score 1 point after half. OT with HF. These are all ranked teams. Jasper was ranked too early on. And we had the ball right there on the 2 yard line again. 

I've also never seen a staff sitting on the benches on the sideline before the 2nd half run out. Just enjoying the night and watching the dancers. 

This would be the correct one. 

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

All programs have down years bro. WOS is in there down time. 

They had a chance to beat Silsbee and PNG, among others, in spite of the train wrecks in head sets.  Give this one up buddy.  When they give Silsbee a run in one of the basketball games this year (as they normally do), is that due to Silsbee having a lack of talent or Sig being outcoached?

But you are right about WOS being in their down time.  It’s just not lack of talent that put them there.  Speaking of, since it’s just a talent deficiency, we will happily allow you guys to have an alum back on the tiger sideline after you so graciously loaned him to us. 

29 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They had a chance to beat Silsbee and PNG, among others, in spite of the train wrecks in head sets.  Give this one up buddy.  When they give Silsbee a run in one of the basketball games this year (as they normally do), is that due to Silsbee having a lack of talent or Sig being outcoached?

But you are right about WOS being in their down time.  It’s just not lack of talent that put them there.  Speaking of, since it’s just a talent deficiency, we will happily allow you guys to have an alum back on the tiger sideline after you so graciously loaned him to us. 

Nah yall have a good thing going over there. Keep that blessing playa😂

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So…. Is this considered less than 112%?

really, I would say "no" the players are giving the effort. keep in mind these are still kids and at this point just starting to learn the game. to this point alot of have played  since peewee but never "learned". that's where true coaches and mentors come into play. the kids are grinding.

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

Petition should be at waste management. Especially with the number of non WOS residents "signing" that trash.

lol they were confused. they thought it was for a position at waste management. Instead of a petition( yes I am really reaching to give benefit of the doubt) like "them" I think I failed miserably. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Us???

2 hours ago, marshman said:

Coaches were sitting on the bench and not paying attention to the game??? What????

This was during halftime as the WOS band was still performing. And our team was in the end zone stretching... some coaches were sitting on the bench watching the show. I know some will say... oh they were just supporting the rest of the kids. Well what about the kids you're paid to support. They're the ones walking off the field towards the fence after the game with plenty of words of their own for the staff. The look on the kids faces after losing these games has gone from one extreme to the other. They don't have a voice here. But they need to be heard. And as fans and family it's up to us to make sure they have every opportunity to succeed. We have failed them. The administration has failed them. The staff has failed them miserably. I hope each and every one of the voting taxpayers shows up in full strength this spring to make these changes and demands known to the board. BTW there's a meeting Monday.

III. Audience with Patrons (limited to 5 minutes per patron)
Persons wishing to participate in this portion of the meeting reserved for that purpose were required to sign up as they arrive and to indicate the topic about which they wish to speak.

22 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This was during halftime as the WOS band was still performing. And our team was in the end zone stretching... some coaches were sitting on the bench watching the show. I know some will say... oh they were just supporting the rest of the kids. Well what about the kids you're paid to support. They're the ones walking off the field towards the fence after the game with plenty of words of their own for the staff. The look on the kids faces after losing these games has gone from one extreme to the other. They don't have a voice here. But they need to be heard. And as fans and family it's up to us to make sure they have every opportunity to succeed. We have failed them. The administration has failed them. The staff has failed them miserably. I hope each and every one of the voting taxpayers shows up in full strength this spring to make these changes and demands known to the board. BTW there's a meeting Monday.

Persons wishing to participate in this portion of the meeting reserved for that purpose were required to sign up as they arrive and to indicate the topic about which they wish to speak.

Sounds like your going to run for the school board. Good Luck

30 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I gotcha. Yeah those coaches are paid to coach football and they owe it to the kids to put them in the best possible situation for them to succeed. I’m all about those coaches being and showing support for the band , fillies etc, but don’t do it when your kids need you.  Support them at pep rallies, competitions etc.

Btw, what time does the board meeting Monday start?

16 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Sounds like your going to run for the school board. Good Luck

I have not ruled out the possibility of entering the race. Most likely just be out there supporting a candidate that has the best chance. And also doing more to make sure the undesired are removed. I'm not opposed to running a smear campaign.

That's basically how they treated the program. They have the Charmin touch. No... Charmin actually works. This is more like the gas station TP that we've all been forced to endure from time to time. The analogy is that when one chooses to stop at a gas station not named Buc-ees. It is typically because of the unusual time and possibly unexpected nature of the task at hand. One would also know the difficulty in the road ahead if not for the stop to make... change?

It's time right? We need a new brand here now.