Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. Boy the tides have turned. Bc goes from not making the playoffs at all to this week beating last weeks district favorites 🤦‍♂️ we really are special
  2. I like it. 🤘
  3. WOS OC better be on madden hard this bye week scheming some new plays.
  4. That particular poster. Buna football is a way of life for him. Buna sports is the holy grail and he lives it. lol
  5. As they should. Can't wait for horns/WOS.
  6. Yep. Don't use us keyboard geazers as bulletin material. Find motivation within 😉
  7. Lol the only way I see buna competes for a district championship is thru a district re-alignment.
  8. We were told it was all the same stuff just lumberton defense didn't get off the bus 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  9. Sideline from an injured kid. Lcm also lost 2 starters last night. Lb and wr probably muss significant time
  10. I didn't put points on it but I was way wrong too. Lol
  11. Lcm lost 2 starters last night. Wr and lb probably out for significant time.
  12. Thats a first
  13. Thats the high flying redbirds were all used to.
  14. Vidor never went flat until the 4th quarter. And fought tooth and nail. So we dont see another "not pirate football" As far as penalties. Lcm may have led vidor there too. So not a real excuse there neither. Flat out out played and out coached. LCM answered the call this week. Close games lcm will kill themselves because they cant get rid of the penalties
  15. Vidor didnt need to throw there. Put one of your few good pass plays on tape now
  16. Well. I remember a play from last year where that animal made all 11 Raiders miss on 1 play.
  17. Vidor checked out. They ready to go home.
  18. These refs Holy cow. I gotta see the combined flags. They're throwing every play on both teams
  19. Lcm run defense is their strength. Lcm has speed. Singular. 1 player and hes at qb. Lol and when you keep trying and advertising the blitz. He will zap you. Well coached.
×
×
  • Create New...