Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. Asking alot out of lcm defense on the field the entire 3rd because of fumbles. Of finally capitalizes !score 21-28 Q3
  2. Lcm 2 fumbles in OF territory after 2 OF punts. Smh.
  3. Id hope so tooter.... . They're 0-3 and averaging 10ppg 🤣
  4. It's the watches I tell ya. Only time they struggle to score is when they other team has their calls.🙃
  5. He must be real good in summer workouts. Not even a Willie Ray finalist. (That i know of)
  6. Way to go v town. Keep them wheels turning north
  7. Lcm hudl. $9
  8. I forgot how maybe iowa hudl or YouTube? I watched them vs lcm last year streaming.
  9. They aren't far from it if theyre not. I have 0 reason to believe they won't compete with WOS
  10. At lcm and WB breauxs system relied heavily om qb running game.... From what ive gathered the qb now doesn't run much?
  11. I dont wanna hear any complaints. All we heard for the longest was about how they needed to get out of slot t
  12. Lowest scoring team in district so far. I like the play calling. Pass catching isnt there yet
  13. Unless OF qb throws 20+ dimes Bears take this one 28-13
  14. Yeah theyre up there. Iowa was a track meet against lcm last year.... Idk if anything changed but if its close iowa should be a -20+ favorite
  15. Iowa is fast.
  16. Bc has to turn this around. No reason they shouldn't this week. I like BC here
  17. Woah now..... Same scheme past 2 or so years we had to hear is the best in the area about how they average so many points per game against 2a pre district teams. Its called the oopty oop. 🤣 get it right lol
  18. I could agree. Vidor is due. Slot t always gives lcm fits. But lcm run defense is what could be argued possibly their biggest strength so far.
  19. Bc already had the shirts printing at beginning of season. So their fall off is quite impressive...... Its wide open. So far HF is only measuring stick i know of on lcm vs vidor. And lcm takes that one. But lcm and vidor which early seems to be the best 2..... Vidor is always a battle. Probably the closest district team we have to .500 all time.
×
×
  • Create New...