Why does hampshire fannett new concession stand cost over a million dollars?

lcm93

People will blindly vote for any and everything a school/program/team wants, then these very same ones will CRY when that have to pay their soaring property taxes. 

Then, the poor always vote for any and every project, because they pay little or no taxes. Same reason the welfare "entitlement" crowd always votes Democrat.   

12 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

LCM starts turfing their field and suddenly you guys are talking trash about others facilities?  I'd say act like you've been there before, but LCM never really has.

Hey now don't lump us all in with one guy that struggles with reading comprehension lol 

54 minutes ago, sooner said:

When are we going to admit that 1 mil is not a lot of money in 2022 ?  Especially for campus upgrades when they are long past due !!!!!!!!

Well, it is a lot of money if it was just for a concession stand (which it is not apparently). That’s the premise the original comment was made on though. 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

I thought the concession stand did in fact include concession stand kitchen and etc.,  bathrooms and visiting team and Refree locker rooms as well? 

The article that I read (maybe Beaumont Enterprise?) said it had a concession stand, restrooms and a dressing room. I’m assuming the dressing room has some type of locker room and maybe even showers but the article did not exactly say. But yes, it was not like a typical small stand-alone building to serve chips and drinks. 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is correct. It's a multi facet building.

IMO that’s a great deal. 

HF is doing things “backwards” in peoples eyes is what it might seem but that’s ok there’s no right or wrong. I am sure they will get turf in the next few years and when they do they will have a great multi purpose building, a turf field, I know they had their home locker room redone/makeover that was state of the art. Before you know it they will have some of the nicest facilities. Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

• KF89 changed the title to Why does hampshire fannett new concession stand cost over a million dollars?