Bellville (49) @ West Orange-Stark (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 hours ago, Mustang1980 said:

Want to win some more state championships? WCCISD open up your wallet and try to talk Todd Dodge into coming out of retirement. If you can’t talk him out of retirement then Hire him as a consultant and let him pick the next head coach for WOS. Watch how fast our program comes back to life. I know it will never happen but it would absolutely work. Talk about bringing excitement and energy back to the program. A bold move like this would reinvigorate the program and get us back to Mustang football. Right now we are dying on the vine with the current coaching staff. In the old days if you didn’t win the district championship you did not go to the playoffs. It is very apparent after last nights butt whipping that we had no business being in the playoffs. What is it going to take in our community to pressure RH and the school board to admit they have made a mistake and correct it. We have athletes that are just as good and probably better than Bellville and look at the results. Straight coaching issue. The time for change is now!

Cornel Thompson would come back if we had a new Superintendent. Toby Foreman would also like to take over. But the Superintendent we have is the problem. Everyone gripes here but no one goes to the school board meeting to complain. I did, and not one other person showed up. They take public comments first, and then you can leave. 

53 minutes ago, XX Man said:

Cornel Thompson would come back if we had a new Superintendent. Toby Foreman would also like to take over. But the Superintendent we have is the problem. Everyone gripes here but no one goes to the school board meeting to complain. I did, and not one other person showed up. They take public comments first, and then you can leave. 

If Foreman is the answer, you’re asking the wrong question.  

He hasn’t won much anywhere else, but he’ll turn into a world beater if he comes back to Orange? I’m not buying in. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If Foreman is the answer, you’re asking the wrong question.  

He hasn’t won much anywhere else, but he’ll turn into a world beater if he comes back to Orange? I’m not buying in. 

You have no idea what he is dealing with. He is in a military town and lidscare coming ang going all the time with their parents orders. When he went there, their record immediately doubled and has only got better.

2 hours ago, XX Man said:

You have no idea what he is dealing with. He is in a military town and lidscare coming ang going all the time with their parents orders. When he went there, their record immediately doubled and has only got better.

This. I think Toby and Roy Locks would be a good fit. Both are Mustangs and the current kids would hear an earful from thier parents, older brothers cousins etc who played with them if they didn’t right the ship 

5 minutes ago, marshman said:

This. I think Toby and Roy Locks would be a good fit. Both are Mustangs and the current kids would hear an earful from thier parents, older brothers cousins etc who played with them if they didn’t right the ship 

These are the only ones that CARE enough about the kids to do it the Mustang Way

4 hours ago, XX Man said:

How many state championships did he get while at Central? 

Or did he even win a District Championship? I can’t remember Central making the playoffs while he was the Head Coach. Had plenty of talent over there, too. 

I’m not saying he’s a bad dude… but his record proves that he’s an average coach at best. Y’all have to find another hall of famer to sign on as head coach or you won’t return to dominance. I didn’t see any hall-of-fame applicants stepping up last time, and I doubt they’ll be lining up now that y’all fell off a cliff. 

On 11/11/2023 at 8:18 PM, CardinalBacker said:

How many state championships did he get while at Central? 

Or did he even win a District Championship? I can’t remember Central making the playoffs while he was the Head Coach. Had plenty of talent over there, too. 

I’m not saying he’s a bad dude… but his record proves that he’s an average coach at best. Y’all have to find another hall of famer to sign on as head coach or you won’t return to dominance. I didn’t see any hall-of-fame applicants stepping up last time, and I doubt they’ll be lining up now that y’all fell off a cliff. 

This is the hidden content, please