Jump to content

ladybug33

Members
  • Posts

    2,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ladybug33

  1. So many opinions No excuses!!
  2. typical game between WOS and Ned very sloppy, special team needs a lot of attention.
  3. Good win for the Mustangs. Very competitive !
  4. Congrats to Coach Foreman and Coach T. over in Jasper. For all you bandwagon folks when things are good y'all on. Make up y'all mind Silver and Blue 4 ever., or not. For the Players drown out the noise and the negativity, get ready to pick up where we left off and build on that.
  5. I was at the game, but I didn't realize that # 0 left the game on crutches. I know that he and WOS linebacker #5 had a game vs game within the game.
  6. Thank You for a Great Season West Orange Stark Congratulations no one thought you would make it so far. Never doubted you could do it.
  7. Class Act 68, and Congrats to your team!
  8. Maybe they rode the school busses so that the players could look out and wave back at the community. I'm sure they will ride in style in to At&T in those brand new fancy busses the district rolled out this season. Here at my hotel there are lot of Newton folks who made the trip fun environment.
  9. This was fun to watch
  10. Mustang Nation you know sometimes it's fun to browse other football forum to see what people are saying about your team. Especially, your OL. according to one WOS hater who believes that OL is the weakest of the team. Page 7 under the WOS page is interesting on the other site. SMH. Hoping that the Huffman Falcons' continue with great success next year at every position in football.
  11. I'll be listening to Shaboozy, a little Johnnie Taylor, and to really keep my hubby awake cause he doesn't like rap is Glorilla none of these will be your cup of tea though lmao.
  12. We have a good team which may be equal to Carthage in certain positions. My main purpose for liking high school football, and the Texans is because I absolutely, enjoy the defensive aspect of football. Hitting, tackling smacking anyone who has the football which WOS will do very well. Smacking them with a hard hit makes them more determined to hit teams back. If we need to throw, we will that will be determined on Friday. Excuse me but my husband is waiting on his dinner.
  13. Then you have nothing to worry about
  14. Coach is asking for community support. I will be there leaving tomorrow.
  15. Amazing and he is just a junior
  16. I'm not sure about all of his stats except he has become the leading rusher in WOS history. T D's more than 25 I'm sure I'm wrong about that.
  17. What a powerful interview. #4 an awesome leader
  18. Mustang Nation Will there be a community pep rally? I'm hoping WOS will stream it, I would like it very much to be a part of it all the way from Spring. Since I have a relative who is a coach at WOS. They could care less what people who are not in our community says. Those who do care will most likely leave it is a choice that they will make one way or another (imo).
  19. Mustang Nation who will be home team or is there one? How do they determine what side of the Stadium each team will set on. I kind of forgot how that process works. I know that Mustangs Nation is all about Football, but I want to give a congratulations to Mighty Mustang Marching Band (M3) who will perform and do a great job at AT&T. Drill team Filly's and Dance team Great Job students.
  20. Anything is possible I believe, GO Stangs
  21. OK thank you for that
×
×
  • Create New...