ladybug33
Members-
Posts
2,788 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by ladybug33
-
So many opinions No excuses!!
-
FINAL — Nederland 9 at West Orange-Stark 21 — Discussion
ladybug33 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
typical game between WOS and Ned very sloppy, special team needs a lot of attention. -
FINAL — West Orange-Stark 44 at Newton 28 — Discussion
ladybug33 replied to SETXsports's topic in High School Football
Good win for the Mustangs. Very competitive ! -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Maybe they rode the school busses so that the players could look out and wave back at the community. I'm sure they will ride in style in to At&T in those brand new fancy busses the district rolled out this season. Here at my hotel there are lot of Newton folks who made the trip fun environment. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
This was fun to watch -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Mustang Nation you know sometimes it's fun to browse other football forum to see what people are saying about your team. Especially, your OL. according to one WOS hater who believes that OL is the weakest of the team. Page 7 under the WOS page is interesting on the other site. SMH. Hoping that the Huffman Falcons' continue with great success next year at every position in football. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
I'll be listening to Shaboozy, a little Johnnie Taylor, and to really keep my hubby awake cause he doesn't like rap is Glorilla none of these will be your cup of tea though lmao. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
We have a good team which may be equal to Carthage in certain positions. My main purpose for liking high school football, and the Texans is because I absolutely, enjoy the defensive aspect of football. Hitting, tackling smacking anyone who has the football which WOS will do very well. Smacking them with a hard hit makes them more determined to hit teams back. If we need to throw, we will that will be determined on Friday. Excuse me but my husband is waiting on his dinner. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Then you have nothing to worry about -
Coach is asking for community support. I will be there leaving tomorrow.
-
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Amazing and he is just a junior -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
I'm not sure about all of his stats except he has become the leading rusher in WOS history. T D's more than 25 I'm sure I'm wrong about that. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
-
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
What a powerful interview. #4 an awesome leader -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
-
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Mustang Nation Will there be a community pep rally? I'm hoping WOS will stream it, I would like it very much to be a part of it all the way from Spring. Since I have a relative who is a coach at WOS. They could care less what people who are not in our community says. Those who do care will most likely leave it is a choice that they will make one way or another (imo). -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Than! -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Mustang Nation who will be home team or is there one? How do they determine what side of the Stadium each team will set on. I kind of forgot how that process works. I know that Mustangs Nation is all about Football, but I want to give a congratulations to Mighty Mustang Marching Band (M3) who will perform and do a great job at AT&T. Drill team Filly's and Dance team Great Job students. -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
Anything is possible I believe, GO Stangs -
West Orange-Stark vs Carthage - State Final
ladybug33 replied to monknuk68's topic in High School Football
OK thank you for that