West Orange-Stark (21) @ Hamshire-Fannett (26) - FINAL

jdawg03

After getting disrespected at the school board meeting, I talked to the superintendent the next day. I told him I was not happy with the hires he made, nor how he did it. I told him I was no threat. To him at all, and if he was in trouble I would be there to fight along side him, but, make no mistake, if I can get you and your athletic department choices replaced, I was darn sure going to do it. 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

WOS just doesn't look the same. Give credit to HF for sure. 

Yes give credit to a good HF team, but this is not a typical WOS team. 100 yards of penalties after just 3 quarters, players still lining up wrong, tackles missed, players getting frustrated, I can go on and on. 

But hey, the superintendent is happy.

Just now, BADSANTA said:

WOS just doesn't look the same. Give credit to HF for sure. 

Yes, give credit to the opponent.  But how much “credit” is there to give before you max it out???  WOS is a shell of itself and these opponents are taking advantage of it and enjoying it.  And rightfully so.  That is all of the “credit” I can give.  

5 minutes ago, marshman said:

Yes give credit to a good HF team, but this is not a typical WOS team. 100 yards of penalties after just 3 quarters, players still lining up wrong, tackles missed, players getting frustrated, I can go on and on. 

But hey, the superintendent is happy.

I’ll be honest I haven’t seen near the football this year as normal,watched a little here tonight but what is it with all the different formations on defense…seems every snap majority of the players are not quite ready?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If HF ever has a chance to beat WOS, this is it. 

Serious playoff implications here. And the SETXSports ban hammer will be in full effect if the Stangs drop to 0-2 in District tonight. But I don’t see that happening. 

I'm not good at puzzles, what is ban hammer?