Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Give me Shepherd 24-21
  2. Definitely them too... Had my share of extra curricular activities with those guys depending on the outcome of the game.
  3. It was... It was basically anyone not named Huffman or Barbers Hill we would beat on the regular when I played.
  4. I'll be watching Shepherd vs HJ unless I don't have to work then I'll try to be there in person.
  5. Hey when I'm right I'm right lol... Too bad I'm not a betting man.
  6. Still sticking to my prediction that y'all will win.
  7. Bro how do you drop that pass like that smh
  8. Apparently this game was played yesterday !score 0-50 FINAL
  9. @CDub86 can you keep me posted on this one I will only be able to catch the 1st quarter and back to work I go.
  10. They definitely did and the crazy thing it stopped raining after the game.
  11. I live around the area hasn't rained yet.
  12. Hmmm... Well I just don't see that but we will see and hopefully I'm wrong.
  13. Oh yeah I forgot about that well that gives me more time to decide if I want to go to the actual game.
  14. Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates.
  15. Could be the case except Coldspring doesn't have a kicking game whatsoever so I'll spot them 2 2pt conversions based on your score to give them 35-16.
  16. I'm looking forward to it as well.
  17. Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20.
  18. They did play Liberty way better than we did though.
  19. Kirbyville imo is the better of the 3 and that includes Buna as well.
  20. Lol I think y'all may beat us by a TD at least... Extra rest from the bye helps though.
  21. At least this game was closer than I expected but I think y'all will get another shot at them again this season. Finish the job Mustangs.
×
×
  • Create New...