Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,686
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Oh yeah I forgot about that well that gives me more time to decide if I want to go to the actual game.
  2. Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates.
  3. Could be the case except Coldspring doesn't have a kicking game whatsoever so I'll spot them 2 2pt conversions based on your score to give them 35-16.
  4. I'm looking forward to it as well.
  5. Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20.
  6. They did play Liberty way better than we did though.
  7. Kirbyville imo is the better of the 3 and that includes Buna as well.
  8. Lol I think y'all may beat us by a TD at least... Extra rest from the bye helps though.
  9. At least this game was closer than I expected but I think y'all will get another shot at them again this season. Finish the job Mustangs.
  10. Kountze is very down this year. We are too but I'm not surprised that we won this one. Unfortunately this was the only game this season that I felt that we were comfortable with getting a W. Don't see us winning anymore outside of Tarkington and after their game tonight I'm pretty sure that they will beat us too.
  11. Although these things are still true as you stated I still have them going in 4th in district.
  12. I could tell this was a good one especially them being rivals.
  13. !score 28-0 FINAL Congrats on your 1st victory Coach Allen!
  14. Shepherd is not used to play teams that are on or above their level just yet. I figured Madisonville would have won this one but not in a blowout.
  15. Me either... I expected a much better showing from SA but not like this.
×
×
  • Create New...