West Orange-Stark (21) @ Hamshire-Fannett (26) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Ban me idc lol. I've never seen a wos defense give up so many big plays run or pass in a season. You return 8 on defense from last year. Something ain't adding up. I think everyone knows what that is 

This is actually a perfect example of expressing frustration without saying something to get yourself banned.  

1 minute ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Ban me idc lol. I've never seen a wos defense give up so many big plays run or pass in a season. You return 8 on defense from last year. Something ain't adding up. I think everyone knows what that is 

Cornel was big on conditioning and discipline. I think this team is different. 

2 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I can almost guarantee that I am going to be kicked off. The idea behind sports forums, is to discuss, ridicule and cheer the teams, individuals and coach's. All this changed due to what is going on at WOS. 

Just now, hf-dad said:

Everyone talking refs LOL that’s WOS who Dan hooks owned the refs, maybe give kudos to HF players taking it to WOS in 1st half can they win lot of game left..... 13-7’ Horna half 

Oh I don’t have a son playing don’t even live there anymore. But have done a lot for HF so hell yeah hookem

3 minutes ago, XX Man said:

I can almost guarantee that I am going to be kicked off. The idea behind sports forums, is to discuss, ridicule and cheer the teams, individuals and coach's. All this changed due to what is going on at WOS. 

Ridiculing coaches and teams has never been the point of this site, and has never been allowed.  Ultimately, it’ll be up to you to decide if staying on the site is important enough to you to use a little tact in the way you talk about players and coaches