Jump to content

Who That

Members
  • Posts

    4,978
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Who That

  1. Mine is back working fine now too.
  2. Yep" it sucks..! Couldn't login to anything. The old way was just fine. Texanlive.com will never be the same. 🤌
  3. Heard it was a really bad ACL injury.
  4. I heard today Carter Howard is out for the rest of the season..🤷🏻‍♂️
  5. RJ. Williams had two great TD's last night. 🐅🏈
  6. Matthew's is good" and ready to go.
  7. Who you got..? I" believe Silsbee.
  8. Looks like you where told wrong.
  9. I' agree with this also.
  10. Just posting facts.
  11. One thing about the Tigers they can put up alot points. They have the highest points percentage in our cover zone going in to game 3 with 46.5 over all. 🐅
  12. He played amazing tonight..! So did the defense.! And all the RB"s where on fire.! 🐅🏈
  13. With a running clock the whole 2nd half..!
  14. Well looks like we will be getting a full game tonight with #14 sophomore Matthew's tonight can't wate to wacth this young man play again.
  15. Not at all" Vidor is a very good team this year one of the best I've ever seen really. I" was just pointing out a fact. But really good game. I'm looking for yall to pull off a upset tonight at home good luck to the pirates ☠️
  16. If it wasn't for a reff making a bad call on a kick off when the kid from Vidor touched the ball this game dosen't even go into overtime. Silsbee wins by more than they did.
  17. The Silsbee Sophomore QB came out under pressure and put this game away.
  18. What do yall think
  19. From I" heard Lumberton didn't have anything for Silsbee.
  20. Beau Breeden has been released to play. 🐅🏈
×
×
  • Create New...