West Orange-Stark (21) @ Hamshire-Fannett (26) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, 3rdone said:

Build on!!?? WOS was already built!!! They straight up TORE IT DOWN!!!! Overnight at that!!! Usually when you walk into a good situation you have a couple of good years, then you start to falter...not right off the bat!!!

It's like they don't need to be successful to be an good positive role model. Accept mediocre? Never

3 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

So who got ejected??

And why do we have the cute wristbands if we can’t even utilize them to run a hurry up?

New coaching scheme is too much for them. Probably better if they revert to the slot-t for the rest of the season. Would fit their talent base better

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I think you need to take your own advice. Nothing was close to being mentioned about recruiting. 

I did notice you went on hush mouth status during and after Jasper played HF. 🤐

Nah just waiting my time Jasper doesn’t want to play HF again. We spotted 12 on fumbles but guess what 26-21 WOS gets slammed LOL 

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I think you need to take your own advice. Nothing was close to being mentioned about recruiting. 

I did notice you went on hush mouth status during and after Jasper played HF. 🤐

We want to go there on players moving in to WOS ? I have a personal friend whose son moved from Westbrook and was a huge part of state for WOS so shut your mouth WOS is done... no more Hooks no Thompson DONE

1 minute ago, hf-dad said:

We want to go there on players moving in to WOS ? I have a personal friend whose son moved from Westbrook and was a huge part of state for WOS so shut your mouth WOS is done... no more Hooks no Thompson DONE

Big time done. Might never win another game ever.

3 minutes ago, BlueOwl said:

New coaching scheme is too much for them. Probably better if they revert to the slot-t for the rest of the season. Would fit their talent base better

I see what you’re trying to say but here’s the deal..

WOS returned 8 on both sides of the ball,the talent is still here…unless they and half the city “their mentors “just forgot how to play the game!