Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. Give me HF. I think they will be the DC
  2. LCM should be the favorite to win the DC
  3. I thought I saw people hyping up Vidor and they said they were good
  4. That’s why I said yall will score in the 4th quarter lol
  5. Give me Carthage. I’d imagine something like the state championship
  6. Nvm I thought this was Navarro from Geronimo tx. That other team is from Austin and no nothing about them
  7. I thought I was told the whole Oline returned maybe I was mistaken
  8. Well it looks like our points per game didn’t help this week
  9. Oline been struggling this year
  10. Crawford is athletic but lacks discipline.
  11. Can you buy tickets at the gate?
  12. There linebacker is very good and got a offer from Alabama
  13. Thats better than the whole year. But I’d imagine they staying the 10th grader starting
  14. Exactly the Qb rotation and everything you can’t really tell where Silsbee is at. To be honest the oline has not been holding blocks well. The junior qb is out. I’d imagine the rest of the season. Nederland will give us a better look but I wouldn’t toot any horn over some stats
  15. By playing two weak teams. I wouldn’t count on ppg just yet.
  16. I’m gonna take Jasper
  17. I guess they didn’t start the season? Are they got hurt last week?
  18. What Tigers are out?
  19. I watched the Nederland and WOS game. Nederland looked the worst I’ve seen. Not saying Silsbee will win because I feel like we have alot to work on.
  20. How many times we gonna say we should have let them score lol.
  21. The rotation will wear on a defense. Got to get the passing game going though
×
×
  • Create New...