LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

While the Bears have had a different season, up until now, than last season, they can still very much win this game.  One must look at the games they lost.  Sure WOS is a shell of itself now, but was very much on point early on.  Kincaid is a whole different beast in and of itself.  Don’t believe me.  Do some research.  And VIDOR…..they play everyone me tough.  That’s just their style.  
Our Battlin Bears have all the weapons to handle Lumberton.  They just have to play solid ball.

17 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

FWIW. Lcm has had lumbertons number most years Hopefully this trend continues.

That’s true, and I give it a little credence, but this year’s Raiders team is better than those in the past… better than last year even. On that note, I’m taking our boys from L Town in a close one. 

I foresee a fantastic friday night outing for both teams with the one holding the ball last coming out on top.

No doubt you will see lots of a different looks from the Bears offensively. Winning this game would put Little Cypress in a much better playoff spot so I can definitely see Peevey pulling out all the stops. They've had their ups and downs this year but persevering through trials can have its benefits.

This will be one of the better tests for Lumberton this year and will only make them better. The key for them defensively will be if their linebackers can hold back Morris. Offensively they'll need to establish the run early to keep the ball out away from the Bear's potent offense.

I could definitely see their current run coming to an end and the Bears winning in a close one.

Here's to an injury free game!

Go Bears!