BC @ WOS

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• BC
    • WOS

I can say this I love my Mustangs but if they play the way they play tonight it's going to be an long night for us the coaching staff needs to change their whole playbook and teach these kids the way coach t teaches them the coaches was very confused tonight they have to come with it but I'm going to go with the stangs 

WOS 28

BC 15

8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

This is a game where the gulf in talent is so wide that it won’t be close, regardless of the decisions made on the sidelines.  I’ll take WOS, 48-7

BC is pumped up for this one. They believe. Probably another Liberty type game though. Where we do good enough to get a false sense of superiority. Just like Nederland early this season.

Won vs Nederland (1-5), LCM (3-3), Liberty (1-6)

Combined 5-14

Loss vs PNG (4-2), Newton (6-1), Silsbee (6-0), HF (5-2)

Combined 21-5

We can't beat good teams. Playoffs? 4th seed. Hey Bellville. You paying attention? HF got their first win ever against us.

55 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

BC is pumped up for this one. They believe. Probably another Liberty type game though. Where we do good enough to get a false sense of superiority. Just like Nederland early this season.

Combined 5-14

Combined 21-5

We can't beat good teams. Playoffs? 4th seed. Hey Bellville. You paying attention? HF got their first win ever against us.

Bellville doesn’t want them first round.  It’s been a tough year, but WOS is loaded with talent.  IF they figure some stuff out, they’re still a tough out for anyone who has to face them in the playoffs. WOS always plays an incredibly tough pre-district schedule, but this would’ve been a good year to scale it back some and give the kids a chance to succeed while learning some new schemes.  It’s a possibility that with getting to play HJ and BC in 2 of their last 3 games they get some momentum going into the playoffs.  And WOS absolutely could beat Jasper as well.  Jasper squeaked by HF and lost worse to Newton than WOS did.  Finish on a 3-0 run and maybe find a little success in the playoffs.  I know it’s been a rough transition year for the stangs, but they still have all the potential in the world on that team.  Time will tell.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Combined 5-14

Combined 21-5

We are paying attention… please stay away lol

31 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Bellville doesn’t want them first round.  It’s been a tough year, but WOS is loaded with talent.  IF they figure some stuff out, they’re still a tough out for anyone who has to face them in the playoffs. WOS always plays an incredibly tough pre-district schedule, but this would’ve been a good year to scale it back some and give the kids a chance to succeed while learning some new schemes.  It’s a possibility that with getting to play HJ and BC in 2 of their last 3 games they get some momentum going into the playoffs.  And WOS absolutely could beat Jasper as well.  Jasper squeaked by HF and lost worse to Newton than WOS did.  Finish on a 3-0 run and maybe find a little success in the playoffs.  I know it’s been a rough transition year for the stangs, but they still have all the potential in the world on that team.  Time will tell.

I’ve said it all season ….. We don’t wanna see WOS in any round… I don’t care where they finish in district… with that said… I’ve been very conservative in my evaluation of my Brahmas this year and I will continue to be. The only thing I’ll say and stand by is this… if your team rather it be WOS, Jasper, or HF doesn’t play good in the trenches then Bellville will be a tough matchup for you.

On 10/8/2022 at 11:30 AM, BBfan061 said:

We are paying attention… please stay away lol

U have to realize this isn't a CT team u would be facing.and the coaching staff hasn't figured it out yet or if they ever would.if I was a betting man I would say they never will.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Combined 5-14

Combined 21-5

Yeah they did but It  was alot of cheating this year too u have to look at that that Newton game was a flute WOS should've won that game they should won against hf but they cheated us in that game 

9 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

Yeah they did but It  was alot of cheating this year too u have to look at that that Newton game was a flute WOS should've won that game they should won against hf but they cheated us in that game 

Y’all should have beaten HF until there was blood in their socks. 

Just admit that y’all are having a bad year and there’ are only a few explanations as to why. 

WOS JV defeated the Bridge City JV 30-0!
Jamarr O’Neal scored on a 32-yard TD run. 2 point play was good by #19 Ja'Mikael Davis, 8-0 WOS
The WOS defense forced a safety 10-0 WOS
#30 Keythen Windom scored on a 2 yd TD run. The 2-point play was no good.
#21 David Tizeano scored on a 42 yd Interception return for a TD. #30 Keythen Windom 2 point play good 24-0
#23 Raymond Shaw scored on a 60 yd yard TD run. The 2-point play was no good 30-0 WOS.
Cameron Adams chipped in with a fumble recovery
Jaxon Landry had an INT
Jamar O’Neal had a fumble recovery.
Offensive Standouts: #20 Dylan Myers, #23 Raymond Shaw, #55 Denim Orebo, #56 Dontavias Stanley,
Defensive Standouts: #21 David Tizeano, #25 Jamarr O;Neal, #50 Cameron Adams, #60 Jeffery Ryas