West Orange-Stark (38) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (32) FINAL

WOSdrummer99

11 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

Thank God there is the 713 and 832 just down the interstate!!!

Id bet money that lcm and wos would beat more teams then lose out of the houston area. Yes they have North shore, katy, Ce King and a few others but the ones in 4a we would beat the brakes off them. Heck i think you could combine lcm and wos and give a few 6a L

Great game both teams. LCM got something special going on over there. WOS shouldn't have struggled and made so many mistakes. In the end it was our defense that stopped them.

All the talk about qb. They want to develope qbs. They want to run spread. They want the qb with seniority to continue to lead this team. He made outstanding plays tonight and missed on some sure TDs. Overall if WOS can clean up the mess and the confusion. They dominate all the way to Dallas.  

4 minutes ago, marshman said:

That right there is what I believe was the difference.  After Reynolds and Morris LCM doesn’t have another offensive standout.  If they can find someone to carry the load and take some of the burden off them, they will go very far. 

Wos has 4 running backs that can play. We might not face another team like WOS with that much depth in the skill position 

• jdawg03 changed the title to West Orange-Stark (38) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (31) Final

Just got back to my hotel, great atmosphere and great game...its still very early but that was IMO two really good teams going at it...WOS people have high standards, I get it and they aren't used to LCM going toe to toe very often, but Peevey has that thing rolling....the game was close because LCM is pretty dang good...kudos to both teams, that was fun

10 hours ago, Cherokee88 said:

Some emotional fans tonight, WOS will run away with this thing like usual. Playing HJ is not the same as playing WOS.

Run away?

6 point win, scoring in the last few minutes of the game to take that lead, is not "running away".

Both teams scored the same amount of touchdowns. WO-S was better on PAT conversions.

2 hours ago, mat said:

WOS under Hickman haven’t lost their stride. WOS fans should be able to rest easy, for now.

LCM lost to WOS second game last year and still went four deep. The future looks very bright.

Yepp, that team last night was indistinguishable from any teams that played for Coach Hooks or Coach T.

10 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Id bet money that lcm and wos would beat more teams then lose out of the houston area. Yes they have North shore, katy, Ce King and a few others but the ones in 4a we would beat the brakes off them. Heck i think you could combine lcm and wos and give a few 6a L

Now you already know....🤣

LCM, to go toe to toe with WOS says volumes.  I was fairly sure WOS would continue down the path of success, but with Landry(?) graduating, I wasn’t sure LCM would show continued improvement.  Evidently Peevey has found a replacement.  Right now, it’s possible the rest of 10-4A-1 will be fighting for 2, 3 & 4 playoff spots.  Still early.  Tonight will be interesting.

Goos luck to WOS & LCM going forward.

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Great game both teams. LCM got something special going on over there. WOS shouldn't have struggled and made so many mistakes. In the end it was our defense that stopped them.

All the talk about qb. They want to develope qbs. They want to run spread. They want the qb with seniority to continue to lead this team. He made outstanding plays tonight and missed on some sure TDs. Overall if WOS can clean up the mess and the confusion. They dominate all the way to Dallas.  

Good points! If they can start getting those QB's to some coaching clinics to get the mechanics worked on...MAAAANNN this team would be 4 in row quite a bit more often. !

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

LCM, to go toe to toe with WOS says volumes.  I was fairly sure WOS would continue down the path of success, but with Landry(?) graduating, I wasn’t sure LCM would show continued improvement.  Evidently Peevey has found a replacement.  Right now, it’s possible the rest of 10-4A-1 will be fighting for 2, 3 & 4 playoff spots.  Still early.  Tonight will be interesting.

Goos luck to WOS & LCM going forward.

Man i knew when i saw LCM play HJ I knew they were good. I hate to say this but they look better then last year. Landry was a great player but the oline and dline faster and stronger imo. Reynolds at qb you have pay attention because he has a decent arm he still new in that spot but by playoff time i could see 4 or 5 rounds if they stay healthy. LCM lacks skill position so like last year someone goes down we will be in trouble. 

54 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Man i knew when i saw LCM play HJ I knew they were good. I hate to say this but they look better then last year. Landry was a great player but the oline and dline faster and stronger imo. Reynolds at qb you have pay attention because he has a decent arm he still new in that spot but by playoff time i could see 4 or 5 rounds if they stay healthy. LCM lacks skill position so like last year someone goes down we will be in trouble. 

That’s probably about everyone’s problem at this level, depth.  It got Vidor whacked last year, and had LCM hobbled.  At least y’all are starting high.  Not sure what’s happening on the Pirate ship.  That sucker is taking on water.  🤦☠️🤦