Hamshire-Fannett (21) @ West Orange-Stark (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

WOS still has a chance to beat Jasper… they definitely beat BC and HJ… they will be in the playoffs 

Never in MY life did I EVER think any thread on this forum would be debating whether WOS would be 3rd or 4th in district much less a possibility of WOS not even making the playoff. 

How in the world is the School board (which has former WOS Athletic alumni) letting this happen. 

I’m sad & disappointed. 

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

When i heard Gary stelly say he saw CT I knew. Sad really sad. But I'm serious about the BC side next week. So maybe I'll see him. 

He sitting on the visiting side every week so he can watch the game without everybody bothering him,that’s from the GOATS mouth at the Silsbee game!I could imagine how it would be if he was on the home side,people be lined up to talk to him in the stands 

4 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

He sitting on the visiting side every week so he can watch the game without everybody bothering him,that’s from the GOATS mouth at the Silsbee game!I could imagine how it would be if he was on the home side,people be lined up to talk to him in the stands 

I believe that but its a political answer. Did he wear a Mustang shirt? Where's his heart at? Has the admin and staff killed his ties to what he worked for 40 years building? Maybe I'll get some answers if I see him this week... on the BC side

1 hour ago, Bobcat101 said:

Never in MY life did I EVER think any thread on this forum would be debating whether WOS would be 3rd or 4th in district much less a possibility of WOS not even making the playoff. 

How in the world is the School board (which has former WOS Athletic alumni) letting this happen. 

I’m sad & disappointed. 

Well when u run off the best thing that ever happened to the program.and u hire a supt that football isn't his first choice or know the history.and everyone that controls every high position isn't from orange.it is what it is. But, the most hurtful part is the man that built the programs has to sit on the visitor side of games.its heart breaking.

11 hours ago, XX Man said:

Rickie Harris, WO Supt got rid of the coach he wanted rid of and put the coach in place he wanted. Why would he put an inexperienced coach in place of a proven coach? It's obvious to me. It's not going to get any better. I predicted the point spread to be much greater. WOS will not make the playoffs this year. We need a new Superintendent and a new coach.

come on man! I understand you are frustrated  but honestly on the Blue&Silver worst night they are not losing to BC,HJ or LIBERTY. SO the playoffs are inevitable.

1 hour ago, dj said:

Well when u run off the best thing that ever happened to the program.and u hire a supt that football isn't his first choice or know the history.and everyone that controls every high position isn't from orange.it is what it is. But, the most hurtful part is the man that built the programs has to sit on the visitor side of games.its heart breaking.

Where are all them Anti-“Old AD” now. 

this is on “Them”!  Hope they are happy Now.

Anyway. Whatever I don’t even know I’m on this thread. 

13 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Someone will have to correct me because I don’t know where to find this info, but this might be the first year ever that WOS lost two years in a row to three teams. Silsbee, HF, and PNG all have two-year runs going right now. That has to be a first, or one of the only times. 

Newton

I watched the game ans saw WOS played hard the entire game. HF has a few better athletes at their time. #11, Zeno, Augustin, and #44 on defense. HF DL out played WOS. Consistent pressure all game. WOS QB played well all game. In OT on a 4th and like 30, the best you can do is just throw it up and hope for the best. Hate to see a game end on a sack like that. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’d like to remind everybody that I asked earlier this year which we’d see first… WOS winning a dc or WOS missing the playoffs?

They’re going to be a three or four seed, but they’d better be glad BC and HJ are having crappy years or we might be having a completely different conversation. 

Nobody is buying that...BC is having a normal year. 

😆 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I watched the game ans saw WOS played hard the entire game. HF has a few better athletes at their time. #11, Zeno, Augustin, and #44 on defense. HF DL out played WOS. Consistent pressure all game. WOS QB played well all game. In OT on a 4th and like 30, the best you can do is just throw it up and hope for the best. Hate to see a game end on a sack like that. 

Well, if ur gonna say that w.o had the ball and driving with a time out.at HF 35.but,u drop back and try to throw to the end zone.2 kids were wide open.but,he is taught if the guy is not open run.and let's not forget 3 and 18 HF had at the end to tie.u man, up out wide but,all the other kids playing zone.if the safety wouldn't have came over and tackle him he would've scored.this coaching staff have yet to win a big game in 2yrs.u can't continue to lose every big game bcz,of coaching.no adjustments.and they only run 4 plays.and everyone that is beating them is basically running a 50 defense.and u would think a team that been running it for yrs would know some plays that work. Like trying a basic screen.them same 2 kids came off the edge unblocked.so it is what it is til changes are made.

22 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I believe that but its a political answer. Did he wear a Mustang shirt? Where's his heart at? Has the admin and staff killed his ties to what he worked for 40 years building? Maybe I'll get some answers if I see him this week... on the BC side

Let me help u he want answer those questions.all he will say just enjoying retirement.