Hamshire-Fannett (21) @ West Orange-Stark (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 hours ago, TheOutsider said:

What is not good about that? Guy devoted almost half his life to coaching at the school.  He coached the upperclassmen and was over the program for the young guys.  Dude loves football and supports kids he coached.  I'm sure a lot of those kids he coached their dads, uncle, etc.

Agreed, but not many times you see a guy that was supposedly run out hanging around the place that he was run off from..JMO

2 hours ago, TheOutsider said:

Run off by adults, not kids.  Anyone that knows CT knows how much he cared about his players.

Yessir I know he did, and there's absolutely no question on how great of a coach he was...you could always tell the kids loved playing for him. "Can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule!" Quite possibly the greatest comment ever!

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

And I wouldn't say it has "0" to do with the thread title. West Orange Stark is in the title. That's what people are discussing, right?

Do I really have to go there? We're 1 day away from week 7. And the last 2 pages have had 0 to do with the actual game thread.. I've seen many threads locked earlier for less...but don't let me be a grinch lol