It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Man, talk about craw fishing. You never felt that way about any of it. 1/6 investigation is a “maybe”? OMG. Hindsight 20/20 taking effect. What a liar. 

Crawfishing? Go back and look. I said after 1/6 that Trump would spend the rest of his life in and out of courtrooms and he’d be lucky to stay out of prison and y’all all thought I was crazy. 

I understand that it hurts when our heroes fall, but y’all need help. Step one is to stop listening to talk radio (or at least keep it to 12 hours or less per day… and seek help. Find a psychiatrist that accepts Medicare and STOP TALKING when you get there. He/she won’t care about Hunter’s laptop, either. 

There’s no reason to spend your golden years angry because Trump is reaping what he’s sowed. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Crawfishing? Go back and look. I said after 1/6 that Trump would spend the rest of his life in and out of courtrooms and he’d be lucky to stay out of prison and y’all all thought I was crazy. 

I understand that it hurts when our heroes fall, but y’all need help. Step one is to stop listening to talk radio (or at least keep it to 12 hours or less per day… and seek help. Find a psychiatrist that accepts Medicare and STOP TALKING when you get there. He/she won’t care about Hunter’s laptop, either. 

There’s no reason to spend your golden years angry because Trump is reaping what he’s sowed. 

Step one is to stop lying. You are just waiting for the “I told you so” moment. I’m not going back to look. I know where you stand…..anti-Trump…..period. 

30 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Is there a problem with being anti-Trump?

Can one be anti-Trump and anti-Biden?

Sure you can, not a fan of either myself.

Not a fan of Trump because he is a rude crude dude, not a fan of Biden because he has replaced very successful policies with policies that are very harmful to the country.  Won't bother listing any because it has been posted many times.  There is a big difference on the reasons folks are anti-Trump (emotion driven) and anti-Biden (policy driven).

Even if someone is anti-Trump, I can't see how any American that pays attention to politics (that's one of our main problems) is not concerned with the treatment he has received from Democrats and the press.

It has been proven that the Democrats at the highest level actually made up evidence to try and get him removed from office...and no one cares because they don't like the guy.

Problem is this isn't changing, some folks want to blame a candidate when the fault lies with 81 million folks that voted for the train wreck we have now and weren't aware of the consequences because it's nothing more than a popularity contest to them, and that problem is only getting worse, our voting base is simply getting more dependent and less informed.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Is there a problem with being anti-Trump?

Can one be anti-Trump and anti-Biden?

When being anti-Trump blinds you to the evils of others…..yes. It’s not as cut and dried as you make it out to be. Trump wasn’t my first choice, but he was after I saw how he handled communist leaders  

Second question….yes. I can’t explain it any better than LRF. 

My point being, I am convinced that Trump cannot and will not win an election. So going forward, wouldn't it be in the best interest for the Republican party (and the rest of the country) to get a candidate that can win an election?

I really believe the Trump ship has sailed. Need someone else to hang our hopes on. I have no clue who that could be but it's imperative that Biden needs to be voted out of office for the sake of the country.

33 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My point being, I am convinced that Trump cannot and will not win an election. So going forward, wouldn't it be in the best interest for the Republican party (and the rest of the country) to get a candidate that can win an election?

I really believe the Trump ship has sailed. Need someone else to hang our hopes on. I have no clue who that could be but it's imperative that Biden needs to be voted out of office for the sake of the country.

If only other’s sentiments were the same. I can fully understand someone not wanting Trump for their candidate. Unfortunately, that is not the case here. When anyone is spied on, investigated for years, impeached twice, indicted in NYC, then indicted by the DOJ, and still nothing had stuck, you still have people such as CBer who KNOWS he has to be guilty of something, yet can’t see the railroading. That’s what is sickening. 

It’s political prosecution PERIOD. To say otherwise is being disingenuous.

Was he careless to a degree with the documents possibly. But to take a process crime to this level with the leading candidate of the Republican Party by his political opponent is ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It’s political prosecution PERIOD. To say otherwise is being disingenuous.

Was he careless to a degree with the documents possibly. But to take a process crime to this level with the leading candidate of the Republican Party by his political opponent is ridiculous. 

The fact that he’s still the leading candidate of the Republican Party is even more ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Will bone spurs keep you out of prison?

Asking for a friend. 

Will dementia keep you out of prison?

Asking for Joe Biden

Well, now: two audio recordings have emerged of then Vice President Biden discussing, by phone with a foreign (*cough, cough Ukrainian, cough*) official, re details of payments he would receive for services rendered.

These come from the unredacted FBI file FD-1023. 

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not as badly as Trump needs to be kept out. We have political differences, but we both agree, I think, that given the two, America would be worse off in four years were Trump President than if Biden were. The country wouldn’t collapse under Biden.  The Constitution and U.S. security would be under threat with Trump. I hope you read the indictment. 

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Not as badly as Trump needs to be kept out. We have political differences, but we both agree, I think, that given the two, America would be worse off in four years were Trump President than if Biden were. The country wouldn’t collapse under Biden.  The Constitution and U.S. security would be under threat with Trump. I hope you read the indictment. 

On 6/11/2023 at 6:54 PM, UT alum said:

Read Chapter 37, paragraph 793c. Evidence shows Trump might well have violated that act. Tell me any evidence anywhere that Joe Biden has done anything even vaguely approaching what trump is accused of by the United States.

Ask an ye shall receive. 😁

Take a listen. 😘

BreakingNews: Biden says he declassified the bribes in the two audio recordings before he accepted them. 😂🤣😂

Trump’s Legal Team Prepares to File Motion to Dismiss Jack Smith’s Case Citing Prosecutorial Misconduct!

From the article:  "Trump’s lawyers will ask Judge Aileen Cannon to unseal Obama-appointed Judge Beryl Howell’s order obliterating Trump’s attorney-client privilege with his lawyer Eric Corcoran.

Via RealClearInvestigations reporter Paul Sperry: Insiders say Trump’s new legal team preparing to file motion to dismiss case citing prosecutorial misconduct & will ask Judge Cannon to unseal Obama-appointed Judge Howell’s order breaching attorney-client privilege b/t Corcoran and Trump and declare notes inadmissable.

Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee, was first assigned to oversee Jack Smith’s classified documents case and January 6 case against Trump.

Judge Beryl Howell ruled against Trump at every turn!

In fact, Judge Howell previously ordered Trump’s lawyer Evan Corcoran to testify before a grand jury in special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.

Judge Howell flipped Trump’s own lawyer Eric Corcoran into a witness when she obliterated Trump’s attorney client privilege in a ruling.

Howell ruled DOJ prosecutors ‘met the threshold for the crime-fraud exception’ for Trump’s attorney.

Jack Smith used Eric Corcoran’s notes against Trump.

According to the indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Jack Smith used notes memorialized by Trump’s lawyer against the former president.

Trump’s privileged conversations with his lawyer about the boxes of documents stored at Mar-a-Lago was used to charge Trump with conspiracy to obstruct (count 32), withholding a document or record (count 33), corruptly concealing a document or record (count 34) and false statements (count 37).

This is the hidden content, please

On 6/9/2023 at 8:27 PM, UT alum said:

READ THE INDICTMENT!  I dare you. His own words are used in the charging document.  They’ve got the goods. He has no defense.

The indictment does NOT state President Trump actually showed the alleged document to anyone.

For all we know, the Trump may have waved around a Miss America scorecard while exaggerating its importance. 

FYI The document former President Trump is discussing as secret and showing a reporter was NOT recovered by the FBI and NOT part of the evidence.

Hence, the prosecution will have a hard time proving it was classified material, or even if Trump possessed it.

30 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The indictment does NOT state President Trump actually showed the alleged document to anyone.

For all we know, the Trump may have waved around a Miss America scorecard while exaggerating its importance. 

FYI The document former President Trump is discussing as secret and showing a reporter was NOT recovered by the FBI and NOT part of the evidence.

Hence, the prosecution will have a hard time proving it was classified material, or even if Trump possessed it.

They didn’t find that one? All that means is that Trump still has it hidden someplace. 

What about the other boxes of classified materials strewn around the resort? Those don’t matter anymore because Trump actually destroyed (or still has hidden) one page?

Stop listening to whackos.