It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

All these clowns… they have no idea what they’re talking about, they just know for certain than trump didn’t do anything wrong.  

When faced with proof of criminal misdeeds, all they can say is “but what Biden, blah, blah, blah…”

None of y’all can admit that Trump screwed up, even though Trump himself said “I screwed up.”  You still won’t believe it. 

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

President Trump was well within his rights to do what he did Under the "Presidential Records Act."  He said it's funny in the indictment the Feds never mention this act!  Imagine that!  Clinton, Bush and Yobama did the same thing.  NOTHING they've done to Trump has been true.  So, I guess, why start now?!  

Oh, BTW, the classified papers that JoeBama has, he got them while he was VP which is highly illegal!

Go read the act. Let me know which part says it’s okay for the President to show top secret docs to reporters. Or the part where it’s okay to store them in a shower, or his personal residence. 

This is the hidden content, please

i mean… I see this:

• “Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.”
  •  

What about previous presidents who have documents at their houses? You’ll always get a whatabout from me because you are so disingenuous. Whatabouts get under the skin of fence riders and liberals due to their tunnel vision. Fence riders are liberals since they only attack those on the right.

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Go read the act. Let me know which part says it’s okay for the President to show top secret docs to reporters. Or the part where it’s okay to store them in a shower, or his personal residence. 

This is the hidden content, please

i mean… I see this:

• “Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.”
  •  

To say Trump violated the Espionage Act is ridiculous and a super far reach. Lol.  Lay off Hunters crackpipe. No one is saying Trump is perfect but we all know BS when we see it. 

3 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Another day, another “what about” from the red hatters 

When anyone points out the illegal deeds committed by biden, all you have is what about.  Why is it that you feel the laws do not pertain to biden, or demoncrats in general?  Y’all are so blinded by hate that you can’t see the forest for the trees.  And a lot of what you fell for was concocted by clinton and obama.  About as big of pieces of 💩, as biden.  As a matter of fact, the Demoncrat party as a whole, are all pieces of 💩!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

President Trump was well within his rights to do what he did Under the "Presidential Records Act."  He said it's funny in the indictment the Feds never mention this act!  Imagine that!  Clinton, Bush and Yobama did the same thing.  NOTHING they've done to Trump has been true.  So, I guess, why start now?!  

Oh, BTW, the classified papers that JoeBama has, he got them while he was VP which is highly illegal!

They care nothing about the illegalities committed by biden, clinton, obama, Schiff, Pelosi, or any Demoncrat for that matter!

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

To say Trump violated the Espionage Act is ridiculous and a super far reach. Lol.  Lay off Hunters crackpipe. No one is saying Trump is perfect but we all know BS when we see it. 

Read Chapter 37, paragraph 793(c. of the Espionage Act of 1917.  The reach is not far at all.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

When anyone points out the illegal deeds committed by biden, all you have is what about.  Why is it that you feel the laws do not pertain to biden, or demoncrats in general?  Y’all are so blinded by hate that you can’t see the forest for the trees.  And a lot of what you fell for was concocted by clinton and obama.  About as big of pieces of 💩, as biden.  As a matter of fact, the Demoncrat party as a whole, are all pieces of 💩!

Read Chapter 37, paragraph 793c. Evidence shows Trump might well have violated that act. Tell me any evidence anywhere that Joe Biden has done anything even vaguely approaching what trump is accused of by the United States.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

That is from the Espionage Act of 1917

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Read Chapter 37, paragraph 793c. Evidence shows Trump might well have violated that act. Tell me any evidence anywhere that Joe Biden has done anything even vaguely approaching what trump is accused of by the United States.

So you’re saying a little white lie is not really a lie?  Supposedly there was enough evidence to impeach Trump, although everyone in the room knew full well it was made up crap from obama and clinton.  biden was caught on tape blackmailing the Ukrainians, but there is no evidence?  Carry on with your warped by TDS way of thinking.  It’s a political witch hunt that most know is bull💩.  

33 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Read Chapter 37, paragraph 793(c. of the Espionage Act of 1917.  The reach is not far at all.

Did he try to sell documents?…nope, no proof of that. Did he destroy documents? Nope…no proof of that. 

Did he use the documents to endanger the country? Nope, all though he is the first president in many years that didn’t get us into a war. We do have a fake president that got us involved in a war in Ukraine and has erased our southern border intentionally which is treasonous in it self. 

Did he have possession of documents? Yes , Presidential Records Act provides that privilege. 

Have a Nice Day! 

54 minutes ago, UT alum said:

😂🤣

48 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Did he try to sell documents?…nope, no proof of that. Did he destroy documents? Nope…no proof of that. 

Did he use the documents to endanger the country? Nope, all though he is the first president in many years that didn’t get us into a war. We do have a fake president that got us involved in a war in Ukraine and has erased our southern border intentionally which is treasonous in it self. 

Did he have possession of documents? Yes , Presidential Records Act provides that privilege. 

Have a Nice Day! 

That is simply not true. Do you mind pointing out anywhere in the presidential records act where it says anything about a former president’s right to possess top secret and or classified documents? 

I’ll give you a hint-it doesn’t.  I asked Reagan the same thing earlier (and even gave him a link to the document which he had obviously never read) and he disappeared, too. 

You won’t, because you can’t. Somebody else said it and since you agree with their misrepresentation, you started repeating it. 

The truth is that the Presidential Records Act says that all presidential records belong in the custody of the national Archivist when the president leaves office. 

I’ll be waiting.  

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

That is simply not true. Do you mind pointing out anywhere in the presidential records act where it says anything about a former president’s right to possess top secret and or classified documents? 

I’ll give you a hint-it doesn’t.  I asked Reagan the same thing earlier (and even gave him a link to the document which he had obviously never read) and he disappeared, too. 

You won’t, because you can’t. Somebody else said it and since you agree with their misrepresentation, you started repeating it. 

The truth is that the Presidential Records Act says that all presidential records belong in the custody of the national Archivist when the president leaves office. 

I’ll be waiting.  

Once smacked in the face with the truth about the Presidential Records Act, y’all will all start crying about how just illegally having (and hiding) those docs isn’t a violation of the Espionage Act. 

37 counts, up to 536 years in federal prison, all of his attorneys quit because he screwed them over, too…. But at least the mouth breathers on the message boards still have trumps 6, lol. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll be waiting.  

Sorry but you can’t have it both ways when you look at Trump and previous Presidents possession of documents. He’s not above the law but he’s not below the law either. I know you’re excited because for about the umpteenth time you think they got Trump on some BS charge. 

Why aren’t you still harping on all the other BS charges that was brought against him an he was proven innocent. Oh that’s right this is a new one. Lol

Your pathetic 

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Once smacked in the face with the truth about the Presidential Records Act, y’all will all start crying about how just illegally having (and hiding) those docs isn’t a violation of the Espionage Act. 

37 counts, up to 536 years in federal prison, all of his attorneys quit because he screwed them over, too…. But at least the mouth breathers on the message boards still have trumps 6, lol. 

How hilarious it is to hear you say the word Truth when you’ve been wrong about every BS charge that has came against him. Lol Aren’t we Giddy?! 😂🤣

Get help.

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll be waiting.  

I’m still here taking it all in.  You’ll get a response.  There’s more to this than meets the eye.

35 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

How hilarious it is to hear you say the word Truth when you’ve been wrong about every BS charge that has came against him. Lol Aren’t we Giddy?! 😂🤣

Get help.

Some are, some aren’t. I felt like the first impeachment was a sham. The second one had some credibility, although the timing was suspect-impeaching an outgoing President. … not surprised that the Republican Senate didn’t convict him. The first indictment in NYC is also a sham, IMO. The pending 1/6 federal investigation is a “maybe” in my book, but what’s going on in Georgia over claims he tried to interfere with the 2020 election is a legitimate problem. 

This one ( mir a lago docs) seemed a little witch huntish until they released the indictment. I think it’s got merit, IMO. 

I know it’s not popular to think for oneself around here, but I try. 

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Some are, some aren’t. I felt like the first impeachment was a sham. The second one had some credibility, although the timing was suspect-impeaching an outgoing President. … not surprised that the Republican Senate didn’t convict him. The first indictment in NYC is also a sham, IMO. The pending 1/6 federal investigation is a “maybe” in my book, but what’s going on in Georgia over claims he tried to interfere with the 2020 election is a legitimate problem. 

This one ( mir a lago docs) seemed a little witch huntish until they released the indictment. I think it’s got merit, IMO. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Man, talk about craw fishing. You never felt that way about any of it. 1/6 investigation is a “maybe”? OMG. Hindsight 20/20 taking effect. What a liar.