It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Here’s the twelve pound sledgehammer.  The Orange Man is going down. I’ll guarantee you Meadows will be the star witness.

You’re a deranged perverted warped individual to be excited about bringing another BS indictment against Trump over something from 2 1/2 years ago. The guy is the leading Republican nominee by a mile. It’s called Election Interference. If you can’t see that you’re sick individual. The guy had been spied on, harassed and falsely accused of BS since he announced in 2015 he was running for President. I truly believe the Democrat Party is trying to create a Civil War in this country. It’s just gotten Ridiculous at this point! I will be definitely voting for him in 2024 just to give two middle fingers to you and our corrupt government.

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You’re a deranged perverted warped individual to be excited about bringing another BS indictment against Trump over something from 2 1/2 years ago. The guy is the leading Republican nominee by a mile. It’s called Election Interference. If you can’t see that you’re sick individual. The guy had been spied on, harassed and falsely accused of BS since he announced in 2015 he was running for President. I truly believe the Democrat Party is trying to create a Civil War in this country. It’s just gotten Ridiculous at this point! I will be definitely voting him in 2024 just to give two middle fingers to you and our corrupt government.

You’re a demented lunatic.

Trump was just indicted for “A Conspiracy Against the Rights of Citizens.”

This is rich considering Americans were stripped of their rights for 2+ years during the COVID lockdowns, vaccine mandates, mask mandates, travel restrictions, school closures, etc.

Not one indictment. 

Indictment 3.0: Jack Smith Indicts Trump Day After Hunter, Joe Biden Implicated. I say -- keep them coming!  The people are seeing this for what it is.  They are finding out real quick, fast and in a hurry who the "actual" criminals are!!

PS -- I wonder if this is all coordinated with the White House?  Or did Jack Smith get his marching orders early and knows what to do?

This is the hidden content, please

Larry Kudlow Goes There: Releases Timeline of Biden’s DOJ Charging Trump Immediately After Joe Biden Is Caught in Nefarious, Criminal Acts.

Look who his judge is!  A Yobama appointee.  Remember -- yobama and joebama makes appointments NOT to interpret the law but to make law.  From the article: "Chutkan, an Obama appointee, is the only federal judge in Washington, D.C., who has sentenced Jan. 6 defendants to sentences longer than the government had requested."

• 1 month later...

I’m tellin’ ya’ll, he’s going down. Jeffrey Clark  turns on him in Georgia, chief assistant Molly Michael slams him in documents case.  You think Rudy or Meadows is going down for the Clown? The parade is just beginning, and it ain’t stopping until it winds up at a federal pen somewhere with the Orange Man filing in wearing an orange suit.