It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It’s not hate. It’s 40 years of watching Donald Trump. He’s a world class grifter. I don’t know about your brain, but your thought patterns are extremely narrow.

But you haven't been watching Joe Biden for 50 years leaching off the government and making racist remarks, giving the eulogy to a KKK member and proudly passing laws that put minorities in jail for many years for small crimes?

Here comes the stupid whataboutism comment, but you hypocrisy is glaring that you find fault in one and can ignore the other.

And you can't accuse me of being a red-hatter like the silly little troll because I'm not, I'm simply smart enough to see an injustice without letting my emotions cloud my judgement.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But you haven't been watching Joe Biden for 50 years leaching off the government and making racist remarks, giving the eulogy to a KKK member and proudly passing laws that put minorities in jail for many years for small crimes?

Here comes the stupid whataboutism comment, but you hypocrisy is glaring that you find fault in one and can ignore the other.

And you can't accuse me of being a red-hatter like the silly little troll because I'm not, I'm simply smart enough to see an injustice without letting my emotions cloud my judgement.

Hey, I never said Biden was anything special. He ain’t no liberal, but nothing has been brought forth in a courtroom, or political party investigation, for that matter, that suggests he’s a criminal.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It’s not hate. It’s 40 years of watching Donald Trump. He’s a world class grifter. I don’t know about your brain, but your thought patterns are extremely narrow.

No one can simply dislike a person as much as you do Trump. The hate comes through your every post. 
My brain is past its prime but I can still tell right from wrong. The way Trump has been railroaded is totally wrong. It doesn’t really surprise me that you can’t see that, or better yet, you simply don’t care…..and that’s a shame. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No one can simply dislike a person as much as you do Trump. The hate comes through your every post. 
My brain is past its prime but I can still tell right from wrong. The way Trump has been railroaded is totally wrong. It doesn’t really surprise me that you can’t see that, or better yet, you simply don’t care…..and that’s a shame. 

I believe he is the most dishonest and corrupt President we have ever had and should be held accountable. I don’t hate. I am commanded to love. I love Donald Trump because he is a child of God, just like me. I believe in the Constitution and the integrity of our system of Justice. That he has shredded one and tries to destabilize the other are unAmerican. That’s not hatred. It’s called patriotism. If he’s found not guilty, I’ll be glad for him and the court system.

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I believe he is the most dishonest and corrupt President we have ever had and should be held accountable. I don’t hate. I am commanded to love. I love Donald Trump because he is a child of God, just like me. I believe in the Constitution and the integrity of our system of Justice. That he has shredded one and tries to destabilize the other are unAmerican. That’s not hatred. It’s called patriotism. If he’s found not guilty, I’ll be glad for him and the court system.

biden is far more corrupt, you fail to believe it.  The majority of why you call Trump corrupt, is just fabricated nonsense spewing from your party.

You’ve already found him guilty. Remember you said they got the goods. Lol

You know your typical guilty till proven innocent mentality when it comes to Republicans…especially Trump 

I dare you to listen to all of Tuckers Monologue.

18 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Most corrupt is in there as we speak. For the life of me, I can’t understand how any true American wouldn’t love the greatest economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment rate, energy independence, the obliteration of isis, secure borders, putting Un, XI, Khamenai, and Putin in their place (that seems to be impossible with Biden). There are many other accomplishments that I can’t list now, but please explain the mentality of Trump being bad for the country. What is there to really hate? I love the way he rubs everyone the wrong way. He possesses cajones that are a necessity to handle the world. You can’t ever deny that Trump had this country percolating under his reign. You just don’t like him.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Most corrupt is in there as we speak. For the life of me, I can’t understand how any true American wouldn’t love the greatest economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment rate, energy independence, the obliteration of isis, secure borders, putting Un, XI, Khamenai, and Putin in their place (that seems to be impossible with Biden). There are many other accomplishments that I can’t list now, but please explain the mentality of Trump being bad for the country. What is there to really hate? I love the way he rubs everyone the wrong way. He possesses cajones that are a necessity to handle the world. You can’t ever deny that Trump had this country percolating under his reign. You just don’t like him.

Trump turbocharged inflation with a free TRILLION DOLLAR HANDOUT in PPP, Free Trump Bucks, and politicized the federal reserve into a low (free) money interest rate environment 

Now I know you don’t understand a word of what I just said, but if you did, you wouldn’t care because you’re another low IQ, low information hypocrite. Par for the course here 

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

I want the Bull back in the China Store. Anyone that can put up with what he has put up with these past 7 years definitely needs to be Back in the White House! Battle tested and ready to go! 

Trump 2024

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

biden is far more corrupt, you fail to believe it.  The majority of why you call Trump corrupt, is just fabricated nonsense spewing from your party.

Bring the evidence. I’ll listen.  Trump’s own mouth is not fabricated. 

10 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I guess…… It’s been nothing but a lying 💩 show to bring this man down. 

“Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean that nobody’s out to get me” is the old saying. 

The Dems ARE out to get Trump… but that doesn’t mean that Trump hasn’t committed any crimes. That seems to be the only reasoning that y’all can come up with. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean that nobody’s out to get me” is the old saying. 

The Dems ARE out to get Trump… but that doesn’t mean that Trump hasn’t committed any crimes. That seems to be the only reasoning that y’all can come up with. 

Go to Bed, your getting delirious.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Most of them, just like every other Republican President in my adult life. What’s your point?

What a pathetic answer…list the policies you disagreed with, it’s a very simple request, unless you’re like most TDS sufferers that never got past their hurt feelings to even know the policies.

And while you’re at it, list the policies of Biden you agree with, you know, an actual adult debate rather than what’s been happening.

I don’t really think you can do that, prove me wrong.

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What a pathetic answer…list the policies you disagreed with, it’s a very simple request, unless you’re like most TDS sufferers that never got past their hurt feelings to even know the policies.

And while you’re at it, list the policies of Biden you agree with, you know, an actual adult debate rather than what’s been happening.

Orange Man Bad! Dementia Pedo Man Good! Lol

One of Tuckers comments last night on his monologue. So true.

"Joe Biden and his many allies— from Chuck Schumer to Mitch McConnell to Paul Ryan and every single news anchor on all of television— all of them believe that Ukraine...is more important than the town you live in. Everyone in power thinks that except for Donald Trump... And for that— that ONE fact— they are trying to take Trump out before you can vote for him."

- Tucker Carlson 

6-13-23

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He inherited an economy Obama rebuilt from Bush’s near destruction. More debt piled in his four years than any other. His tax policies gave a banquet to the billionaires, while the rest of us got a few crumbs. His immigration policy was one of brutality. He didn’t to jack to impede Xi or Putin. To Un he was just another Rodman. His environmental policies were a disaster, his leadership through the pandemic was pathetic. He fomented racism and xenophobia through his words and actions.The man is unfit for the office.

Biden’s infrastructure plan alone is more than Trump did in four years to give the working man a chance. Border crossings are a fraction of what they were. Our allies trust us again. He also treats the office with the respect it deserves.

He inherited an economy Obama rebuilt from Bush’s near destruction. More debt piled in his four years than any other. His tax policies gave a banquet to the billionaires, while the rest of us got a few crumbs. His immigration policy was one of brutality. He didn’t to jack to impede Xi or Putin. To Un he was just another Rodman. His environmental policies were a disaster, his leadership through the pandemic was pathetic. He fomented racism and xenophobia through his words and actions.The man is unfit for the office.

Biden’s infrastructure plan alone is more than Trump did in four years to give the working man a chance. Border crossings are a fraction of what they were. Our allies trust us again. He also treats the office with the respect it deserves.

I really have no words, none of this is true and any rational person knows this.

You can't point out any policies where Obama rebuilt the economy because there were none.  He was the one that proclaimed high unemployment was here to stay, nothing to do about it, Trump came in and said BS and made him look like the unqualified fool he was while bringing unemployment to record lows, including the lowest unemployment for minorities ever (how racist of him) as well as having us energy independent for the first time ever

If you only received crumbs under Trump, you are a very poor money manager, his tax policies were good for everyone, I see you hold to the democrat playbook on class warfare, gotta hate those rich folks.

Illegal immigration was lower than at any time and there was nothing brutal about it, you must have forgotten that it was Obama that built the cages.

Putin feared Trump because he knew he would act, why do you think he waited until Joe and the idiot were in office to invade Ukraine?  He knew he would have another coward like Clinton that would be afraid to act.

We received the useless vaccine that everyone said we had to have because of the actions Trump took to ramp up production, you know this and if you disagree, show me a timeline of how things occurred to back up your claim, you can't.

As far as the racism and xenophobia, all lies made up by the left, absolutely nothing to it. Biden however, has a track record of racism, you just choose to ignore it because he's a democrat.

Border crossings are a fraction of what they used to be?  Really?

This is the hidden content, please

Biden treats the office with respect, what a joke, he has used his time in office to make money with his crackhead son and crooked brothers while selling the American people out.

You have shown yourself to be ignorant of current events.

On 6/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Go read the act. Let me know which part says it’s okay for the President to show top secret docs to reporters. Or the part where it’s okay to store them in a shower, or his personal residence. 

This is the hidden content, please

i mean… I see this:

• “Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.”
  •  

As I'm still trying to figure this out.  I'll give a little insight into what I've learned so far:  In this whole situation something didn't make sense.  Clinton, Bush and Obama was able to take documents, Clinton also took audio recordings, once they left the Oval Office.  Why they are able to do this has to do a lawsuit filed against Clinton, known as the "sock case", concerning this and he won the case.  And the judge stated he won because of  the Presidential Records Act.  It also may have to do if it's classified and unclassified.  Still looking into that one.  Presidents, and only Presidents can declassify what they want.  I think the judge said as much because the President IS the Executive Branch.  Biden took documents which was highly illegal.  VP's can't declassify anything.  Anyway, I believe this is the reason why the Presidential Records Act is never mentioned.  Because they can't.  So, what did they do, they brought up the Espionage Act of 1917.   Oh, BTW, no President or VP as ever been indicted using this act.  As Breitbart has stated: 'that the Espionage Act of 1917, which Trump is accused of violating, was not intended to apply to presidents. If it had been, then every president who took documents with him before the passage of the PRA in 1978 could have been prosecuted for “espionage.” Trump also noted that the indictment failed to deal with the PRA itself, and he claimed that the Mar-a-Lago raid violated his Fourth Amendment rights to be free from “unreasonable searches and seizures” — seizures that included his personal passport.  So, any actual violation of the Presidential Records Act is a civil situation.  The Espionage At is a federal law.  So, Biden, after saying he knows nothing about what's going on, had to sign the paper moving this from civil to federal.  Again -- Biden lies!  There's much more to be learned here.  More info coming later!