It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess "we" = The House Oversight Committee. 

At some point you're going to have to face reality, lol

From the article:

Hunter Biden demanded $10 million from a Chinese business associate to "further the interest" of his joint-venture with a Chinese energy, saying that the "Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly" what the chairman of the Chinese Communist Party-linked firm wanted, according to a newly-released WhatsApp message.

The House Oversight Committee released the message, dated Aug. 3, 2017. The exchange is between Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.

He may understand it better if you were able to write it in crayon with pictures.

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

Tapes, witness testimony corroborating what was shown during the taping… I’m telling you, the hammer’s coming down hard.  The Emperor has no clothes!

The document the DOJ claims Trump has isn't among those for which they are prosecuting him. So why did they leak the tape? I’ll wait…

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

A five pound hammer fell on the felon last month.  A twelve pound hammer’s gonna hit him next week, then Georgia’s gonna take a ball peen to his dumb a**.  When I said it’s hammer time, this is what I’m talking about.

But, nothings been true so far!  I heard last night what I’ve been saying — they can’t beat him!  So they come up with trumped up charges!  Uh, no pun intended!  
By the way, you understand that if they put him in a cell that the secret service would have to be there also.  You actually think the Supreme Court would allow that?  Especially when, again, everything is made up!  
In all honestly, I say keep bringing the bogus charges.  His polls and fund raising continue to go through the roof.  People know all this is a con game!!

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

A five pound hammer fell on the felon last month.  A twelve pound hammer’s gonna hit him next week, then Georgia’s gonna take a ball peen to his dumb a**.  When I said it’s hammer time, this is what I’m talking about.

Also, just heard another whistle blower busting the chops of the Biden crime family to the tune of 17 Million dollars from foreign countries.  What did they do to earn this money?!  DOJ, FBI and IRS ignoring actual crimes to go after created ones against Trump.  What’s your thoughts concerning this two tier justice system?!

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Also, just heard another whistle blower busting the chops of the Biden crime family to the tune of 17 Million dollars from foreign countries.  What did they do to earn this money?!  DOJ, FBI and IRS ignoring actual crimes to go after created ones against Trump.  What’s your thoughts concerning this two tier justice system?!

Let’s see, is this another unregistered foreign agent who didn’t blow a whistle until way after the play was dead?

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

But, nothings been true so far!  I heard last night what I’ve been saying — they can’t beat him!  So they come up with trumped up charges!  Uh, no pun intended!  
By the way, you understand that if they put him in a cell that the secret service would have to be there also.  You actually think the Supreme Court would allow that?  Especially when, again, everything is made up!  
In all honestly, I say keep bringing the bogus charges.  His polls and fund raising continue to go through the roof.  People know all this is a con game!!

Nothing’s true so far because nothing’s been tried so far.  Wait for the evidence.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I know it's difficult to cover for the democrats, but you're exceptionally bad at it, lol.

Sure am glad he waited for the evidence against Trump before he started crucifying him. Lol. Funny how that works.

How many false accusations and charges has Trump had to endure? I’ve lost count. When you are batting a big fat zero, one is not covering for dems, he is simply having to save face.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Did you not know that Little Jimmy Jordan’s star whistleblower was arrested and charged with being an unregistered Chinese foreign agent and an illegal arms dealer?

You still waiting for the Emperor’s clothes to come off?

Come on McFly! You really don’t see what’s going on? Good Grief!

They have the real evidence on Hunter and the Big Guy. Unlike the Presidential Interference Campaign being put on by the DOJ and FBI of the Democrat Party. Any comment?

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

And when all you deranged lefties that support the Bidens and all the evil and perverion and murder engulfing this nation, you will really face THE Judge that will bring THE hammer down. Perv Biden is in his 80's right? Crackhead Hunters health has to be iffy, right? Won't be long...    

22 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

And when all you deranged lefties that support the Bidens and all the evil and perverion and murder engulfing this nation, you will really face THE Judge that will bring THE hammer down. Perv Biden is in his 80's right? Crackhead Hunters health has to be iffy, right? Won't be long...    

The only difference between Trump and Biden is that Biden gets low-information liberals to vote for him and Trump gets low-information conservatives to vote Trump. They’re both geriatric and corrupt. 

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Let’s see, is this another unregistered foreign agent who didn’t blow a whistle until way after the play was dead?

IRS supervisory special agent Greg Shapley, and a second agent, Joe Ziegler.  These are the two whistle blowers so far.  So, which one are you talking about?

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Did you not know that Little Jimmy Jordan’s star whistleblower was arrested and charged with being an unregistered Chinese foreign agent and an illegal arms dealer?

So that makes biden innocent?

I guess you still think Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset and the Steele Dossier is rock solid.

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only difference between Trump and Biden is that Biden gets low-information liberals to vote for him and Trump gets low-information conservatives to vote Trump. They’re both geriatric and corrupt. 

When you see the results of both, you have to feel dumb for even saying that.