It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

6 minutes ago, mat said:

Biden can not get re-elected. The question is, will the democratic party nominate him or which GOP nom will defeat him.

Biden's only chance is if Trump gets the R nomination.  If Biden picked a different VP, he'd win by a huge margin over Trump.  

Trump will be the next Republican candidate, I'm almost certain.  But Trump will lose to ANY Democrat, even Joe Biden if he makes it to November.  

That's what is so stupid about the whole scenario.... Any number of Republicans could beat Biden if they were nominated, except the Republicans are going to nominate the one guy (Trump) who has repeatedly driven millions of people to vote for "the other guy." 

Since Trump squeaked out a win in 2016 and became the unofficial "head" of the Republican Party, the Rs of " have come up short in 18, 20, and 22.  Why do you think things will be different this time around? 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The sad thing is that Trump's fanboys hear him say "classified? I can de-classify anything I want to, just by thinking "this doesn't need to be classified.... bigly!" and they all yeah "YEAH!   What He said!!! No crime was committed."

What do you think would happen if they found you with boxes of top secret classified docs in your attic? 

I'll give you a hint... "Enjoy Leavenworth."  

For some reason Trump loyalists literally believe that He CANNOT commit a crime.  Nothing He has ever done is wrong, despite the mountains of evidence that you can find at any turn.  They'll listen to talk radio and be like "Oh, yeah?  Hunter Biden smoked crack and knocked up a stripper... BIDEN needs to go to prison!!!" and then turn around and hear Trump's actual voice trying to get election officials to steal the election and go "that prosecution is a witch hunt!" 

Y'all are unhinged.  

Unhinged describes someone who isn’t after Justice….. just Trump. I don’t have to give you the whatabout do I? Pitiful. 

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

Unhinged describes someone who isn’t after Justice….. just Trump. I don’t have to give you the whatabout do I? Pitiful. 

So your belief is that Trump did nothing wrong despite having top secret/classified information at his residence?

Because even he admits that he what he did was illegal. 

This is the hidden content, please

He literally showed classified/top secret docs to a reporter and stated "I'm not supposed to have these, but they prove blah, blah, blah...."  

He's a clown.  Always has been, and with the help of a few million other morons he became President.  The only problem is that clowns don't stop doing stupid stuff... Like showing top secret docs to a reporter "to prove a point." 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

So your belief is that Trump did nothing wrong despite having top secret/classified information at his residence?

He literally showed classified/top secret docs to a reporter and stated "I'm not supposed to have these, but they prove blah, blah, blah...."  

He's a clown.  Always has been, and with the help of a few million other morons he became President.  The only problem is that clowns don't stop doing stupid stuff... Like showing top secret docs to a reporter "to prove a point." 

Quickly!  Condemn the source!

Locker room talk - Doesn't count. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's the difference... Trump won the electoral college in 2020... he was the President.  But he wasn't the popular choice.  More people wanted HILLARY CLINTON to be the President than Trump.  Let that sink in.   

Dude, first it's 2016.....Popular vote has no bearing......but if you want to discuss it, He lost the total popular vote by 2.8 million in 2016......but he lost Cali by 4.2 million and New York by 1.8 million. That is why we have the Electoral college, so 1 or 2 states don't decide the President for all 50 states.......What you should pay attention to is Hillary only won 17 states.........

Something else odd...in 2020 he gained 2 million votes in Cali versus 2016.....but again, popular vote means nothing....and I'm glad

20 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Dude, first it's 2016.....Popular vote has no bearing......but if you want to discuss it, He lost the total popular vote by 2.8 million in 2016......but he lost Cali by 4.2 million and New York by 1.8 million. That is why we have the Electoral college, so 1 or 2 states don't decide the President for all 50 states.......What you should pay attention to is Hillary only won 17 states.........

Something else odd...in 2020 he gained 2 million votes in Cali versus 2016.....but again, popular vote means nothing....and I'm glad

The rules are the rules… it’s how we elect Presidents. But it does make you wonder how long a “democracy” will stand when the will of tbt people is ignored. 

It’s hard to crow “Trump won in a landslide in 2016” when he didn’t even win the popular vote. If every vote really counted, he wouldn’t have been president. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The rules are the rules… it’s how we elect Presidents. But it does make you wonder how long a “democracy” will stand when the will of tbt people is ignored. 

It’s hard to crow “Trump won in a landslide in 2016” when he didn’t even win the popular vote. If every vote really counted, he wouldn’t have been president. 

Cry harder about the electoral college. It’s not fair because it makes too much sense. 😂 

Discussion back and forth to reach an end is healthy for society...it's necessary. But all of us are wasting our time (other than having a little fun). This is all fairy tale, soap opera, tabloid crap! Trump's guilty / Trump's not guilty, Hunter's laptop - we finally got him! Hillary's email server, Biden taking bribes, WMD were the reason for the IRAQ war, Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA, I could go on and on and on and on... Nothing good ever happens when it comes to politics - nothing ever will. The truth is rarely proven, and if it is, nothing is done about it. Both sides on this forum can keep huffing and puffing, but we are all wasting our precious time...

I haven't been posting much lately, but I wanted to get that off my chest. I can't even watch the National news anymore on ANY station. Freakin sad.

Whew, that feels better...

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Discussion back and forth to reach an end is healthy for society...it's necessary. But all of us are wasting our time (other than having a little fun). This is all fairy tale, soap opera, tabloid crap! Trump's guilty / Trump's not guilty, Hunter's laptop - we finally got him! Hillary's email server, Biden taking bribes, WMD were the reason for the IRAQ war, Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA, I could go on and on and on and on... Nothing good ever happens when it comes to politics - nothing ever will. The truth is rarely proven, and if it is, nothing is done about it. Both sides on this forum can keep huffing and puffing, but we are all wasting our precious time...

I haven't been posting much lately, but I wanted to get that off my chest. I can't even watch the National news anymore on ANY station. Freakin sad.

Whew, that feels better...

Good post...

It's the reason that I've almost completely tuned out of any tv/radio coverage anymore.  I hit the headlines and then research whatever I'd like to know more about... I don't need opinions from the talking heads.  It just takes the fun out of life.  

5 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Seems you're a little obsessed as well - You jump to his defense and post constanly about him.  

Awe how cute. Not obsessed….I just BS when I see it. Sorry you’re too blind to see it. I also find it amusing how he toys with y’all’s emotions. Lol

If Joe Biden got 81 million votes then why are they constantly attacking Trump? Because they know in a fair election Trump is going to win in a landslide. 

We are a representative democracy, not a mob. The electoral collage was to avoid mob rule and have each state fairly represented. If Presidents won on popular votes, why would they go to small states to campaign when all they had to do was win 3-4 large states? The system is working like it was designed. 

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Awe how cute. Not obsessed….I just BS when I see it. Sorry you’re too blind to see it. I also find it amusing how he toys with y’all’s emotions. Lol

If Joe Biden got 81 million votes then why are they constantly attacking Trump? Because they know in a fair election Trump is going to win in a landslide. 

Trump couldn't even win the popular vote in 2016, then got hammered out by Joe and Kamala in 2020 in the general and electoral... not counting the Rs losing the House, Senate, etc... but now he's going to win?   

Here's the problem.  Every day the obituaries are full of Trump Voters who will probably not make into heaven because they were hypocrites and voted for that buffoon....and every day thousands of people turn 18 (or cross the border) and vote for "anybody but Trump."  

It's only going to be worse this time around.  And if you foolishly believe that Trump got robbed in 2020 and NOTHING HAS CHANGED, then how is Trump going to win this time?

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

We are a representative democracy, not a mob. The electoral collage was to avoid mob rule and have each state fairly represented. If Presidents won on popular votes, why would they go to small states to campaign when all they had to do was win 3-4 large states? The system is working like it was designed. 

HONESTLY, the representation in Congress is working as designed.  The problem is when the same party keeps winning the presidency despite not being able to muster enough votes to win the general. 

Let's say that you have those handful of large states won by landslides for Ds with 97% of the vote in those states, just for argument's sake. Then pretend that the Rs manage to squeak by with razor thin margins in enough smaller, purple states (51-49% wins) and suddenly you have a president elected with roughly 27% of the popular vote.  What happens then?  Red states just saying "oh, those are the rules."  Nah, there would be bloodshed. 

The electoral college isn't being decried by the Right because it's benefitting them. You wouldn't be nearly so smug if YOUR party was turning out millions of more voters but losing elections.  The Ds literally got 10% more votes than the Rs in 2020, and the demographic shifts aren't working in the Rs favor at all.  

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Ds literally got 10% more votes than the Rs in 2020, and the demographic shifts aren't working in the Rs favor at all.  

That’s why team R is constantly doing everything possible to make voting as huge of a pain in the ass as possible. 

Limit early voting. Shut down polling locations. Find excuses why college kids can’t vote at xyz location. Shut down mail in ballots (even when they do it themselves, major lol) etc

57 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Check out how this guy takes attacks on Trump so personal. You act like he’s your daddy lmao 

18 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Maybe we should just cut the country in half And see who would succeed and who would fail.

hmmm why are people leaving blue cities and states

Got some bad news for you gramps.. they are NOT moving to Vidor and Lumberton TX. Spoiler - they are moving to liberal cities where the JOBS are

Youve been on social security for 30 years now so you probably didn’t know that 

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Got some bad news for you gramps.. they are NOT moving to Vidor and Lumberton TX. Spoiler - they are moving to liberal cities where the JOBS are

Youve been on social security for 30 years now so you probably didn’t know that 

Bad news for me….I’m not even close to social security age and more than likely won’t get any when I do get to that age and I don’t live in vidor or Lumberton. 

Some may be moving to liberal cities but RED STATES and many are moving to suburbs and rural areas and working in the liberal cities…ask a realtor.