-
Posts
7,309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
26
Everything posted by 5GallonBucket
-
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Any reasonable person would nt allow Trump to dictate their decisions eventually though Texas will lean blue and this may just be the start. Too many outsiders(ind,mods,lean left, illegals)moving in -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Good gracious….democrats really want this guy….😳 -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
1. Not the govts job….just another way to misuse taxpayers money 2. also rewrite the tax code 3. Expanding govt does not benefit the people 4. It’s whatever… 5. Not the govt s job just t another way to misuse taxpayers money 6. not the govts job just another way to misuse taxpayers money 7. Murder -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Approval of a lot of his policies yes his ability to keep pushing forward given that just about every establishment(gop,dems,media, big money) is against him. His mental fortitude with the assassination attempts. Yes well maybe so then…. If he just had better tact more Reagan ess his bed side manner needs work….but I guess that’s what the country wanted and maybe needed givin dems extremism -
I agree that plenty of those complainers are exactly what u call out but not all. most people make some dumb financial decisions all so they can be on the up and up with everyone for myself and family we don’t have any such vehicles (4). 2 that are 2001 models, one 2011 and one 2020. All have been paid off for some time now. Mortgage is lower than most peoples car payment and it’s at a 2.95 interest….beat that 😁 1 job with two side jobs father to 5 kids youngest child is 8 grandfather to 2 I garden I hunt and I raise meat My wife for most our marriage didn’t not collect a paycheck because she stayed home with kids. And we were able to make it work financially. She is now having to work. Petroleum prices, grocery prices, taxes, insurance, electricity prices, etc we ve done away with health insurance(legal fraud) and just pay cash….as long as nothing major happens we are better off. Yes we re making it but wife had to go to work…. And therefore there s the most damage in my opinion….im old school because im a product of it and it worked perfectly……. i trust only my wife to bring up our kids…..especially in this day of age many of the issues we deal with world wide wouldn’t exist if the family structure was still in place……. High prices and continually raising prices causes more issues….capitalism is good until greed comes in. though I do believe that peoples poor choices have contributed like you said but also there are many others it doesn’t.
-
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Not so sure about that…. I’m skeptical on that poll…. -
Trumps claim of finding noncitizens in Navada voter roll was untrue.
5GallonBucket replied to DCT's topic in Political Forum
well he was once a Democrat, but at least he does know the difference between a male and female. What politician doesn’t lie or tell half truths?? he ll be gone in a couple of years. -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
Doubtful. In my opinion the 8 years of Obama caused/brought about the MAGA years -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
I hope so cause if Texas flips blue…and then stays that way for several cycles. I’m gone…. Wyoming, Idaho, Arkansas here I come -
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton -
I agree…..childish
-
I was at Lamar University in my junior year. Coach Jolly let us out early but didn’t say why…walking to the front of setzer center. I open the doors and tons of students gathered looking up at one of those old grey box tvs hung up on the wall…whatever channel it was on the headline said America Under Attack…. never forget it. Called numerous friends of mine that we re in the military that day just to check in with them….i knew that things were about to really change for them. Said many prayers
-
Sure nuff
-
So Trump denying Bidens win caused the left to become communists….hmmm….not sure I agree with that. Communism ideas were already part of by the lefts platform before Any type of election denial.
-
Texas Senate Race -- Ken Paxton vs James Talarico
5GallonBucket replied to Reagan's topic in Political Forum
-
-
What has happened to UIL
5GallonBucket replied to 5GallonBucket's topic in High School Track & Field/Cross Country
Yep most definitely and exactly right. Some kids have adapted to the heat while others have not. too many kids sit inside the ac and fill their minds with technology and parents let it happen….and therefore we have the issues (more than just this)we have. Only kids getting left behind are those that are undisciplined and seek laziness. -
What has happened to UIL
5GallonBucket replied to 5GallonBucket's topic in High School Track & Field/Cross Country
I know that it is dangerous. I just got a bone to pick I guess cause I train and educate my kids on knowing their body, drinking plenty thru out the day. I have them running during the hottest times of the day for acclimation. For them it s a let down to train only for the cc meet to be canceled and I foresee most being canceled….setx is a wet bulb. -
I find this whole wet bulb thing a joke. too many soft people the Weather is no different than it was last year the year before 20 years ago etc etc. I don’t foresee any CC meets taking place this year unless they have them early Saturday morning. almost everyone of ours is scheduled for wed between 1 and 4 likes it been for I don’t know how many years. Nothing changed but some so called guru infiltrating UIL. Is football affected by this as well?
-
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
5GallonBucket replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Pathetic and their schedule gets tougher -
Warren 3 EC 0
-
How does HJ a 4a school not have a freshman team??? my daughter is a freshmen and was suppose to play them today but got canceled . all the freshmen on varsity???
-
Explain what I referenced…or better yet read more and don’t pick out one verse to use to fit your narrative.
-
Given the title: does that mean it’s open to other “can’t make this stuff up” cause I ve got plenty
-
Satan at work