Port Neches-Groves vs South Oak Cliff - LIVE GAME UPDATES

WOSdrummer99

2 hours ago, 87Cub said:

Let me just say that year in and year out you guys have the best fans I have ever seen.  Just a freaking incredible turnout.  And everyone of them is involved in what’s going on.  I love my alma mater, and there was a period of time from 2000-2011 where they showed out, but you go now and half the people who do go are on their phone.  Congrats, and y’all gonna win by 10.  

Should have seen them fleeing from the Reservation at the end of the 3rd quarter last season of Mid County Madness.

8 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

You’re on drugs. PNG is one skill pos away from having a state title. Just one dynamic QB or RB.

Not sure what game you watched but ok…SOC got D1’s all over the field PNG was clearly outmatched at literally every position…coaching or a lack there of kept this game close. PNG two TD’s came from SOC mistakes (blown coverage & a misalignment to PNG’s formation on the run play) but I forgot y’all only see football from a surface level.

The PNG QB played like AS material against LH.  He could play for me anytime.  He was overwhelmed with the SOC speed & size tonight.  Lot of teams have size.  Lot of teams have speed.  Not many have huge size & track speed like SOC.  Just the opinion of another guy who knows nothing about football.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The PNG QB played like AS material against LH.  He could play for me anytime.  He was overwhelmed with the SOC speed & size tonight.  Lot of teams have size.  Lot of teams have speed.  Not many have huge size & track speed like SOC.  Just the opinion of another guy who knows nothing about football.

Its alright ill let coach football on my team pops

I can settle this all right now lmao 🤣😂 

Just like with Port Arthur Memorial someone had a bright idea to create a song before said game and go mini viral: i blame both losses on the songs lmao 😂😂😂😂 

19 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

The safeties hurt PNG the most IMO,  not only the four free points but the FG and TD on a short field after the free kicks.

Yep. I've held my breath on every long or special snap all season. But there hadn't been one over the punter's head in a long time. 

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Congrats to PNG!  Time to recruit a few titans and bull dogs

Titans been in the weight room since the week after our L to Longview, them kids aint leaving and are on a mission for next season. 

I can't speak for Nederland.