Jump to content

Austin1985

Members
  • Posts

    2,094
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Austin1985

  1. So, the home team when to Beaumont and came from 10 down to beat United in OT after BU was off the week prior United goes to Lufkin and sets all kinds of records beating the Panthers SMH@HS Foosball. Gotta love it
  2. Raining there but up 59@99, the bands performed in NC.......
  3. I hate it All of it
  4. I hate it. All of it That's the post
  5. 1. North Shore 2. Barbers Hill 3. Lufkin 4. Montgomery Lake Creek 5. C.E. King 6. Crosby 7. Summer Creek 8. Beaumont United 9. Baytown Sterling 10. Port Arthur Memorial 11. Nederland 12. Dayton 13. Texas City 14. Montgomery 15. Porter 16. Splendora 17. Bridge City 18. Livingston 19. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 20. Shepherd 21. Orangefield 22. Anahuac 23. Coldspring-Oakhurst 24. Colmesneil 25. Evadale
  6. Great programme win Now build off that except on 10/30 lol Congrats BU #eastbeaumont
  7. Damn BU. This has to be an all time record in scoring..... Salute
  8. In PA, this was before covid. The band was tiny because they didn't start until the 9th. I'm suprised Lincoln and TJ's band wasn't there for homecoming
  9. Probably the same thing that happend to PA a while back: no band in middle school. WB band is small too
  10. I got some info on #54. He'll be back next week........
  11. Good news, pitched a shutout Bad news, the ppg avg goes down Quentisential trap game On to WB #veteransnight
  12. They like a calling a close game the trend shows
  13. They ran a couple of run blitzes already. We're down an LT and I'm sure Coach Q and nem will make the proper adjustments
  14. There's an old addage of you run until they can stop it. And they have more information than any ex Lincoln drummer so the run is there. But, I would complain too id I needed a booster seat to see. The Titans have control of the game, so calm down and njoy the Baytown hospitality
  15. 2 passes caught and 2 or 3 drops. Now if the QB was getting sacked everytime he dropped back, the no passing game would be warrented
  16. And that's why your opinions are ill informed. But hey, keep trying. A broke clock is right twice a day😊
  17. Putting #42 at a 5 tech instead of LB? Is that great coaching on Memorial's part🤔
  18. I wish PA were ranked lower on all polls. I still think Desoto is the team to beat and HP is up there too
  19. 1. North Shore 2. CE King 3. Baytown Sterling 4. La Porte 5. Lufkin 6. Dayton 7. Lake Creek 8. Montgomery 9. Huffman Hargrave 10. Lumberton 11. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 12. Hamshire-Fannett 13. Woodville 14. Jasper 15. Silsbee 16. Carthage 17. Anahuac 18. East Chambers 19. Fairfield 20. Palestine Westwood 21. Big Sandy 22. Arp 23. Evadale 24. West Hardin 25. West Sabine
  20. Another possible clock game? Nah. But I do expect a dominant performace by the Titans
×
×
  • Create New...