Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) @ Lumberton (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Idk. That’s a tough call to make. I was the booth announcer for those 07 08 teams. Saw a lot of really good football from those kids. 

Oh they were really good teams… I just don’t remember them being this good in all phases of the game 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Idk. That’s a tough call to make. I was the booth announcer for those 07 08 teams. Saw a lot of football from those kids. 

Teams are similar with quality running games. 22 teams seems to have improved QB/WR play.

Defense was solid in 07-08 with Hanna and Beard leading the way. The main difference is the improved coaching, the ability to mix the run and pass equally and create points in a variety of ways.

2 minutes ago, Balling 87 said:

Teams are similar with quality running games. 22 teams seems to have improved QB/WR play.

Defense was solid in 07-08 with Hanna and Beard leading the way. The main difference is the improved coaching, the ability to mix the run and pass equally and create points in a variety of ways.

Cody Hussey could tote the rock

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Teams that I have seen with my own eyes this year, I would rank Lumberton a close 2nd to Silsbee.

I’ve seen both with my own eyes too… man that’s a tough one… I’m saying if they played five times Silsbee may have like a 3-2 advantage… but it could be the other way around

Oh, Sweet Lord, please deliver us from the return of the L Train fans… I know that I speak for all of us when I apologize for not thanking your Holy Name at least once a day, but all we ask for for another chance and we promise not to ever again forsake thanking you daily for sending your Son to die for our sins and also giving those Lum fans nothing to post about for 15 years.

Amen. 

1 minute ago, Raider24 said:

Just like Morris was tonight! 50 yds rushing 

LCM's biggest problem was a lack of weapons. I mean they have Morris and we shut him down and that number 1 receiver kid made a couple of good plays but the coach had answers for both of them. The QB had a decent arm but was pretty much average maybe a little above.

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, Sweet Lord, please deliver us from the return of the L Train fans… I know that I speak for all of us when I apologize for not thanking your Holy Name at least once a day, but all we ask for for another chance and we promise not to ever again forsake thanking you daily for sending your Son to die for our sins and also giving those Lum fans nothing to post about for 15 years.

Amen. 

Lmao 🤣😂

2 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

LCM's biggest problem was a lack of weapons. I mean they have Morris and we shut him down and that number 1 receiver kid made a couple of good plays but the coach had answers for both of them. The QB had a decent arm but was pretty much average maybe a little above.

Yepp, easy to focus on stopping the RB when the QB isn’t a real threat throwing or running. 

11 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

The back up Qb looked better to me