Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) @ Lumberton (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

8 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I will give props to Reyes though. He’s done a commendable job. 

I agree but he’s got a lot of size and speed out on the field to work with, that can make a coach look really good. An if what was said above about y’all having 31 seniors is true thats insane. With that said Lumberton should do some damage in the playoffs. Congrats Raiders!

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

I agree but he’s got a lot of size and speed out on the field to work with, that can make a coach look really good. An if what was said above about y’all having 31 seniors is true thats insane. With that said Lumberton should do some damage in the playoffs. Congrats Raiders!

May be wrong and someone correct me if so but I think QB, RB, and a few WRs are only jrs. Could still be dangerous next year.

4 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

May be wrong and someone correct me if so but I think QB, RB, and a few WRs are only jrs. Could still be dangerous next year.

I don’t know but I don’t see how Lumberton survives the next realignment without getting bumped to 5A. There is no way in hell they are under the number to be 4A imo.

22 minutes ago, Bobcatdad said:

The raiders could make the best run to state they’ve had in a long time but I just don’t see them getting out of the region with the likes of Kilgore, Chapell Hill, and El Campo waiting around the corner 

El Campo isn’t as good as ppl think. Yes they have a hell of a backfield but I’d honestly pick Lumberton to beat them if they played