Little Cypress-Mauriceville (7) @ Lumberton (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, Sweet Lord, please deliver us from the return of the L Train fans… I know that I speak for all of us when I apologize for not thanking your Holy Name at least once a day, but all we ask for for another chance and we promise not to ever again forsake thanking you daily for sending your Son to die for our sins and also giving those Lum fans nothing to post about for 15 years.

Amen. 

Let them enjoy their run every so often. Lol

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, Sweet Lord, please deliver us from the return of the L Train fans… I know that I speak for all of us when I apologize for not thanking your Holy Name at least once a day, but all we ask for for another chance and we promise not to ever again forsake thanking you daily for sending your Son to die for our sins and also giving those Lum fans nothing to post about for 15 years.

Amen. 

I’ve been here and not going anywhere

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Who knows, the way we are playing they might as well transfer to the vinton lions. I wasn't impressed tonight. I think the morons that painted the field caused more distraction.  

Surprised yall didn't get any transfers from Vinton, I believe they shutdown their season. 

EDIT: they didn't shutdown the season but they had a forfeit cause of injuries. 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Surprised yall didn't get any transfers from Vinton, I believe they shutdown their season. 

EDIT: they didn't shutdown the season but they had a forfeit cause of injuries. 

This is the hidden content, please

Wow i didn't know that. They might have transferred into Starks or Sulphur. The only 2 we have got right now one came from Bridge City and the other from Fort Bend Marshall. Two WOS kids this year that cant play. There were several sub varsity. 

4 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

No doubt! Lumberton better coached AND better team tonight so far.

Lumberton is a better team thus season period!  They won the battle at the line of scrimmage all night long. Played sloppy on offense and still put up 41. Sat the starting oline thr 4th quarter. If the offense was clicking like normal they put up 60 tonight.