Vidor at Lumberton oct 14

lcm93

Well my, my, my.  Lil old Vidor getting to play the #7 Team in the State (if not higher after that impressive win last night).  I suspect the Pirates will be star-struck next Friday.  What an honor.  No doubt the Ltown Coaches will spend all week planning how to defeat Huffman on the 21st.  Vidor?  Ho-hum.  Nothing to see here.

4 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

Lumberton is better than LCM defensively. I think Lumberton wins here by 2 TDs. Lumberton 35  Vidor 14

Guitar Man, did you go to school in Lumberton? Your math isn't right, 2 TD's? Lumberton 35 Vidor 14? I took my shoes off and ran out of numbers at 20 and it still don't match 2 TD's. LOL 🤪😅

7 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Guitar Man, did you go to school in Lumberton? Your math isn't right, 2 TD's? Lumberton 35 Vidor 14? I took my shoes off and ran out of numbers at 20 and it still don't match 2 TD's. LOL 🤪😅

Like a Dem counting votes. 
😂😂☠️☠️😂😂

If the Pirates can run the Slot T like they did last night, it’ll keep that stud QB on the bench.  That’s Vidor’s only hope.  Ltown is the real deal this year.  Going to be a tough game for Vidor.  Doubt the Ltown Coaches will have any sleepless nights this week.  They’re bound to know what a huge favorite the Raiders are.  This will just be a warmup game for them.  They’ll breeze through district like a hot knife through butter.

Pirates are definitely underdogs coming into this game but they are use to playing that role. 3 weeks without a turnover has produced 3 wins. If they continue that this coming week with minimal penalties they will  have a chance for a W. Definitely have to get the number of penalties down. It cost us some points last night. 

Go Pirates!

41 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Pirates are definitely underdogs coming into this game but they are use to playing that role. 3 weeks without a turnover has produced 3 wins. If they continue that this coming week with minimal penalties they will  have a chance for a W. Definitely have to get the number of penalties down. It cost us some points last night. 

Go Pirates!

Actually Vidor threw 2 ints against LCM, but not every turnover is the same. 

8 minutes ago, vp93 said:

Actually Vidor threw 2 ints against LCM, but not every turnover is the same. 

Well true , forgot about that but it was more like punts. Lol. I guess I meant fumble turnovers. 😶 Just the fact that we threw more than 2 passes is amazing. We don’t watch out we may turn into a spread offense. Lol

15 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Well true , forgot about that but it was more like punts. Lol. I guess I meant fumble turnovers. 😶 Just the fact that we threw more than 2 passes is amazing. We don’t watch out we may turn into a spread offense. Lol

The only thing about those turnovers. Yall threw the ball towards our best corner back#7 if would have thrown the ball towards someone else probably touch down

5 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

🤣🤣🤣 dog gon it!  I fat fingered a 2, I meant 3 TDs. Idk what’s worse. My math or ability to use technology. Either way, Lumberton wins here. 😎

16 hours ago, Docdan72 said:

Let's not forget Lumberton had vidor down by 3 touchdowns going into the 2nd half last year at vidor. Lost their best o-lineman and the offense stalled. Credit for vidor for pulling it out but Lumberton is returning most of those same players. 

It took Vidor a little over a half to figure out Reyes tendencies last year since he was a new coach.   I could be mistaken but I think Vidor  returned quite a bit from their team also.

I'm  still taken lumberton by 15 because this is their super bowl

This is a classic game of “whack-a-mole” for Ltown and “keepaway” for Vidor.  Ltown must stop the Slot T to get the ball.  Vidor has to grind out yards & clock to score.  Ltown no ball - no score.  Vidor’s best D is keeping the Ltown O on the bench.  Vidor gets into 3 & out, this’ll turn into a slaughter.

As I said last week, hope for a good game with no injuries.

Go Pirates!

I have been very critical of the vidor coaching staff this yr, but I will always call it as I see it. With that being said I think the change in personal made vidor a much better team and it showed on Friday night. Lumberton is a very good football team and will be a tough test but we are much better than we was earlier in the yr should be a good game

Wowsy, Vidor on the Tailgate Party again.  Twice in a row.  Couple of weeks ago I didn’t figure they’d make it at all.  Maybe they brought the Pirates good luck?  Could use some more this Friday.  With the Pirates riding high, and the Raiders looking forward to future games, maybe Vidor has a shot.  
☠️☠️☠️😜😉🤪☠️☠️☠️

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wowsy, Vidor on the Tailgate Party again.  Twice in a row.  Couple of weeks ago I didn’t figure they’d make it at all.  Maybe they brought the Pirates good luck?  Could use some more this Friday.  With the Pirates riding high, and the Raiders looking forward to future games, maybe Vidor has a shot.  
☠️☠️☠️😜😉🤪☠️☠️☠️

Where do y’all get this stuff from? The Raiders are not looking forward to future games and looking past the Pirate’s!