West Orange-Stark (21) @ Hamshire-Fannett (26) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Yes they have. Several posters have pointed out multiple season where they lost 4-5 games in a season. Both Hooks and Thompson had off seasons. Most recently was 2018. 

The only thing that matters is making the playoffs and advancing. 

Mustang fans have short memories and are very spoiled. 

There is a 4 loss season, and a really down season...there is a difference. Losing to HF and getting boat raced by PNG and Silsbee is not just a "down" year for WOS. Anyone that can't see the difference in this team and other teams in the past are not really being honest with themselves. 

The difference is, at WOS the goal isn't to just MAKE the playoffs...that's a given with this program. Any other program... then that would be a valid point. This program is always thinking...can we make it to state?!?  And who is in our way to get to state?!?! 

5 hours ago, dj said:

Glad u understand!! And it will only get worse.i don't see any positive things coming anytime soon.somethings didn't need to be changed.and now everyone has to suffer for it.the players,coaches,and the community.i never thought I would ever see the day where w.o fans stopped going to games.i truly believe that everything that built here in the the early 80's have been taking away.

Until I see otherwise, I assume west orange will bounce back next year. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This’ll be the longest because I don’t see them dropping one to us or HJ. Unless they get absolutely beaten down by Jasper, then there will a looooooong thread. 

Getting shelled in the first round could get the posters going, too, I guess. 

Btw(by the way) field looks good in BC.

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But they also swept district in 2018. They’re 1–2 in district this year. 

The district win streak had to end sometime, right?  Nothing lasts forever. 

Their fans are so spoiled, they can't comprehend that the guys on the other sideline might be as talented or maybe more.

They're in a tough district. They just have to deal with it.

7 hours ago, 3rdone said:

There is a 4 loss season, and a really down season...there is a difference. Losing to HF and getting boat raced by PNG and Silsbee is not just a "down" year for WOS. Anyone that can't see the difference in this team and other teams in the past are not really being honest with themselves. 

The difference is, at WOS the goal isn't to just MAKE the playoffs...that's a given with this program. Any other program... then that would be a valid point. This program is always thinking...can we make it to state?!?  And who is in our way to get to state?!?! 

So you're saying a 1-2 team can't make it to state? Gotcha. 

I never thought I'd see the day when mustang fan would turn out to be a whiner and a quitter. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Its a tough district. Should prepare you for the playoffs. Quit living in the past and focus on the task at hand -this season. Because it's the only season that counts. 

15 hours ago, 3rdone said:

And it's hurtful feeling to watch this program get destroyed for nothing.are ppl really seeing how bad this is.w.o has always pride themselves on defense.and now they can't stop anyone.with 8 starters returning.and by the time they make the playoffs.they will get exposed.when the last time any team started off 2-0. And ranked #4.in the state.and now it's getting worse on defense and offense.penalities at an all time high.ive never seen anything like this.at least some teams start off bad and end up bad.and they want kids to get scholarships to colleges.how?? Bcz,if they look at tape all they will is kids confused.cant get plays in.playing timid as a whole.hoping and praying that parents really push there academics even more. Just been honest.this is a mess that will only get worse.for everyone.

8 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

So you're saying a 1-2 team can't make it to state? Gotcha. 

I never thought I'd see the day when mustang fan would turn out to be a whiner and a quitter. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Its a tough district. Should prepare you for the playoffs. Quit living in the past and focus on the task at hand -this season. Because it's the only season that counts. 

He not whining just telling how it is.somethings isn't a good fit.its life!! Evidently u must not be watching the same things. U have to except the gud with the bad.i rather see a less talented team get beat 100-0. And say at least they knew how to do the basic things.thats what it is all abt.and now the communication between the coaches and players aren't there for whatever reason.

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Before anyone has the notion to post that video here, just know it will be removed.

Can we do it for entertainment purposes? Lol…..Because it’s pretty funny! Why so serious? Lol

Sometimes you just have to Laugh! It’s Food for the Soul!

How many seniors does WOS have? I know their JV has lost quite a few games & they don’t have a freshman team, they have a good 8th grade team, but their 7th grade group has lost quite a few too. I don’t see things getting better unfortunately, not unless they have kids hiding under a rock somewhere 

2 hours ago, Bobcats0809 said:

How many seniors does WOS have? I know their JV has lost quite a few games & they don’t have a freshman team, they have a good 8th grade team, but their 7th grade group has lost quite a few too. I don’t see things getting better unfortunately, not unless they have kids hiding under a rock somewhere 

Thank you!! I'm glad someone sees it.

4 hours ago, dj said:

And it's hurtful feeling to watch this program get destroyed for nothing.are ppl really seeing how bad this is.w.o has always pride themselves on defense.and now they can't stop anyone.with 8 starters returning.and by the time they make the playoffs.they will get exposed.when the last time any team started off 2-0. And ranked #4.in the state.and now it's getting worse on defense and offense.penalities at an all time high.ive never seen anything like this.at least some teams start off bad and end up bad.and they want kids to get scholarships to colleges.how?? Bcz,if they look at tape all they will is kids confused.cant get plays in.playing timid as a whole.hoping and praying that parents really push there academics even more. Just been honest.this is a mess that will only get worse.for everyone.

I get it now!!!  Please get rid of the wrist bands!!!! Its confusing why not have 4 plays memorized and stick to it. Changes need to be made, where? and whom? is to be determined, however changes NEED TO BE MADE!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I get it now!!!  Please get rid of the wrist bands!!!! Its confusing why not have 4 plays memorized and stick to it. Changes need to be made, where? and whom? is to be determined, however changes NEED TO BE MADE!!!!!!

Yes ma'am. Bands just one of "Multiple" changes that went nowhere