Non-district Matchups

Cougar14.2

22 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I think he is making the schedule for himself. Got big ole board at the house. He’s figuring out what game he is going to make it too. 

I was just posting any houston area team or teams that are significant to our local teams especially in the bi district round of the playoffs!! Somebody might find these matchups pretty interesting!!!

3 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

I was just posting any houston area team or teams that are significant to our local teams especially in the bi district round of the playoffs!! Somebody might find these matchups pretty interesting!!!

Longview , Tyler or lufkin might meet crosby , barbers hill or port arthur memorial in the bi district round !!!

I’ve no idea about the two new teams Vidor has scheduled, but of the other 3, Santa Fe is a step up to 5A, and Silsbee & Brazosport both made the playoffs last year, so it’s not quite the cup cake some think.

My wish list for Vidor’s non-district, Silsbee, Nederland (ah yes, the old rivalry game, lol), Jasper, PNG and Crosby (needed one sure win). 
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’ve no idea about the two new teams Vidor has scheduled, but of the other 3, Santa Fe is a step up to 5A, and Silsbee & Brazosport both made the playoffs last year, so it’s not quite the cup cake some think.

My wish list for Vidor’s non-district, Silsbee, Nederland (ah yes, the old rivalry game, lol), Jasper, PNG and Crosby (needed one sure win). 
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

I just screamed!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 2/9/2022 at 10:31 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We always reload, its what good programs do, unlike a Graham Cracker coached program, you got your angry emails ready yet? And welcome back home to 6A where yall belong again. Hahahaha. Bet you can't wait til bball season again next school year huh, it's gonna be tougher though with Cita and SC beating yall Timberpuppies arse. 

😅 😅 You don't even believe that yourself,  Nah but it'll definitely be tougher on both ends (Fball & Bball) moving up to 6A..

P.S. in my honest opinion SC and Cita aren't the ones United should be worried about at least in B-Ball, its their cross-town rival down the street 🙃

Anywho Back on topic ....

On 2/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, purpleeagle said:

Duncanville tried that last year. Got Donkey stomped.

Are you talking about Playing out of state?? or Playing Karr??

If so It wasnt Karr D'Ville played it was Mater Dei out of Cali, (Which imo I give props for the confidence) but even with the transfer rules in DFW a public school like D'ville had no business playing a school like Mater Dei...But that's just my opinion