WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Wouldn't it be crazy if Silsbee actually won???? 

Lol, the coin toss right ?? I don't  trust Silsbee coaches to even give the kids a chance.why all them ppl on here are on the bandwagon abt winning this game.take time out and look at film on this defense. They really are a different animal. Seeing is believing .and I'm not gonna mention the offense or special teams either. 

You know picking WOS to win is a no brainier but saying these coaches want give the Tigers a chance to win is not even fair. That's just not giving these coaches a chance. I don't care if we get beat badly shut out whatever as long as we make progress that's what really matters right now.  You will not catch me saying these Tigers can't win.  No matter how tough it is they are fighters.  Good luck guys.

1 hour ago, wosfan1992 said:

Wouldn't it be crazy if WOS actually got shutout ? Lol just joking but I just don't see it. This WOS team is stacked all phases of the game. We even have a field goal kicker. 

Thats even bigger than the defense! Lol

22 minutes ago, ST413 said:

You know picking WOS to win is a no brainier but saying these coaches want give the Tigers a chance to win is not even fair. That's just not giving these coaches a chance. I don't care if we get beat badly shut out whatever as long as we make progress that's what really matters right now.  You will not catch me saying these Tigers can't win.  No matter how tough it is they are fighters.  Good luck guys.

I really don't think u see why I say this. I'm very critical of the coaching! ! I know that Silsbee is very talented but where the problem starts . He has athletes that if u put them in space they can do damage. I've watched all 3 games.and all he has shown is dat he will run his system no matter what.look at last year.they were very affective against this team in 4 wide sets.throwing to the inside guys.nd the qb getting to the perimeter. So why hasn't he gone to it more especially with them facing w.o.every pass play is a three step fade or stop route.that want get it done.bc then u allow ur 2 wrs to get double. Everyone knows the strength of w.o is there d-line.so that 2 back set without and experience o-line makes it that much harder.and on the defensive side of the ball u have 3 real gud playmaker in lowe,mccaine,a.thomas.so I wud just play them both ways.why ? Bc to cover w.o wide outs u need them out there every play.bc the 2 lbs aren't that athletic. And it open up wholes on the back end.putting alot of pressure on the safeties. I'm the type that look at every matchup.and for them to b 1-2 is on the coaching. I'll take the newton loss. But the effort of making adjustments against PNG didn't make since.5 passes.u don't know wat u have unless  u try. 

1 hour ago, dj said:

I really don't think u see why I say this. I'm very critical of the coaching! ! I know that Silsbee is very talented but where the problem starts . He has athletes that if u put them in space they can do damage. I've watched all 3 games.and all he has shown is dat he will run his system no matter what.look at last year.they were very affective against this team in 4 wide sets.throwing to the inside guys.nd the qb getting to the perimeter. So why hasn't he gone to it more especially with them facing w.o.every pass play is a three step fade or stop route.that want get it done.bc then u allow ur 2 wrs to get double. Everyone knows the strength of w.o is there d-line.so that 2 back set without and experience o-line makes it that much harder.and on the defensive side of the ball u have 3 real gud playmaker in lowe,mccaine,a.thomas.so I wud just play them both ways.why ? Bc to cover w.o wide outs u need them out there every play.bc the 2 lbs aren't that athletic. And it open up wholes on the back end.putting alot of pressure on the safeties. I'm the type that look at every matchup.and for them to b 1-2 is on the coaching. I'll take the newton loss. But the effort of making adjustments against PNG didn't make since.5 passes.u don't know wat u have unless  u try. 

There were a BUNCH of applications turned in for the Silsbee AD/HC spot.

Must have missed one.

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

There were a BUNCH of applications turned in for the Silsbee AD/HC spot.

Must have missed one.

Naw u didn't miss one !! Wen the score is abt 40-0. ND he still trying to run a stretch play.and say he's still working on his o-line don't say no one told u so.should have gave the job to Mackey! !

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I hope WOS also remembers that you will also catch a beat down in another sport in January. You may get us Friday but I can promise you pay back is a mutha!!! 

Let me make a phone call and tell coach to take it easy on y'all Friday so come January y'all take it easy on us....NOT,who cares about January, it's September

13 hours ago, dj said:

I don't know what Silsbee Tiger games you been watching. First off, Lowe hasn't taken a snap all year (hope he can come back soon). In the PNG game, we threw the ball six times but there was about ten more pass plays called that wound up running plays. In the Newton game, we let that one slip through our hands (dropped passes) that one should have been a win. Last year against WOS we didn't get to the perimeter on them, we did our damage running up the middle on them. Our team has played three good football teams and is fixen to play a really good team, all the while getting a new offense and new defense down. This offense has put points on the board and moved the chain and getting experience each game. Our defense you can see improvement every game.  Playing teams like we have that push us to get better will pay big down the road. Teams like WOS we don't fear them, we respect them, we want to play teams like them to push us. TigerNation!!!    

14 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Your right no one cares about January u til I  sneaks up on you. Silsbee will play hard Friday and no one gets hury. What ever happen to Trey Lowe for Silsbee? 

15 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I hope WOS also remembers that you will also catch a beat down in another sport in January. You may get us Friday but I can promise you pay back is a mutha!!! 

Yeah that's how you know you're going into the game defeated. We don't give a dern about basketball. We never once said we would beat y'all or come close. We know where our strength is. Y'all on the other hand run y'all mouth bout beating us in football for what idk! ITS FALL , which is FOOTBALL season. Get a ring in yalls "best" sport then come talk

16 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Who cares about January? Isn't that the time of year, that guys run around in a gym, with shorts that fit them like socks on a rooster?

6 hours ago, STiger85 said:

I don't know what Silsbee Tiger games you been watching. First off, Lowe hasn't taken a snap all year (hope he can come back soon). In the PNG game, we threw the ball six times but there was about ten more pass plays called that wound up running plays. In the Newton game, we let that one slip through our hands (dropped passes) that one should have been a win. Last year against WOS we didn't get to the perimeter on them, we did our damage running up the middle on them. Our team has played three good football teams and is fixen to play a really good team, all the while getting a new offense and new defense down. This offense has put points on the board and moved the chain and getting experience each game. Our defense you can see improvement every game.  Playing teams like we have that push us to get better will pay big down the road. Teams like WOS we don't fear them, we respect them, we want to play teams like them to push us. TigerNation!!!    

First off I simply stating that u need those 3 guys to go both ways .and if lowe is back.and Silsbee didn't run up the middle last year.wat game u watched! ! D.thomas had a hell hellva game on the perimeter. The running backs didn't do anything. 5 or 6 passes.wow I missed one. And even with dropped passes 49 points were still put on the board. So what game u watching.every game they start slow .maybe starting them out in 4 wide sets.throwing early cud help them out.

30 minutes ago, dj said:

First off I simply stating that u need those 3 guys to go both ways .and if lowe is back.and Silsbee didn't run up the middle last year.wat game u watched! ! D.thomas had a hell hellva game on the perimeter. The running backs didn't do anything. 5 or 6 passes.wow I missed one. And even with dropped passes 49 points were still put on the board. So what game u watching.every game they start slow .maybe starting them out in 4 wide sets.throwing early cud help them out.

Film don't lie!