WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

28 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just putting it in perspective..  just comparing the kids...  There's a huge difference in 6a and 4a competition.  Tyler did really well vs. all competition.  These are facts...  

I expect him to have a great game tomorrow nigh as well as be has dating back from last Fall up until now....

And I'll be at Hooks Stadium to check the Shaw kid out as well....

So if 6-A built him then should not have a problem Friday

Some of y'all are so dim whitted sometimes.  I was comparing RB's and put facts put facts out there and y'all saw it as a slug...  Smh...

But yes, I expect him to have a good game tomorrow, just like I said in a previous post..  

...also, he has a lot of offers as well too since Earl Thomas got thrown into this conversation somehow...

28 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Dose Shaw have more size and speed as Tyler? If so what makes yall think he couldn't run on bigger school's 

It's more to RB's than size...  It's great feet, balance, vision, speed, acceleration,  and the ability to make people miss.  Sure size helps, but....

59 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Some of y'all are so dim whitted sometimes.  I was comparing RB's and put facts put facts out there and y'all saw it as a slug...  Smh...

But yes, I expect him to have a good game tomorrow, just like I said in a previous post..  

...also, he has a lot of offers as well too since Earl Thomas got thrown into this conversation somehow...

I'll have facts late friday night also.......Fact are the only way to go.....

13 minutes ago, One4All said:

I'll have facts late friday night also.......Fact are the only way to go.....

Won't be able to see both sides of that stat sheet....

.. something huge will be in the way.

Another example of running another team/player into the ground to further the hype.  

Sometimes nothing needs to be said, Facts or not.

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's more to RB's than size...  It's great feet, balance, vision, speed, acceleration,  and the ability to make people miss.  Sure size helps, but....

Yeah I know all that's a big factor to. But he only has 31 carries this year and averaging 11.3 yards a carry. That's pretty impressive that's a first down Everytime he runs the ball

6 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Yeah I know all that's a big factor to. But he only has 31 carries this year and averaging 11.3 yards a carry. That's pretty impressive that's a first down Everytime he runs the ball

...And when you play a small Nederland team, LC-M, Bridge City, and that super duper weak Kipp school, most team's freshman Running back would have similar numbers.  

There's a kid Friday that you'll see that's faced PN-G (they'll vie for a district championship this year), Newton (always Good defense), and Jasper (who always plays tough in the rivalry game) that put pretty similar numbers.  

Once again, these are facts, not detractions....

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...And when you play a small Nederland team, LC-M, Bridge City, and that super duper weak Kipp school, most team's freshman Running back would have similar numbers.  

There's a kid Friday that you'll see that's faced PN-G (they'll vie for a district championship this year), Newton (always Good defense), and Jasper (who always plays tough in the rivalry game) that put pretty similar numbers.  

Maybe Shaw will finally see a good defense when they play kennedale next week

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

U got a gud a point. Glad ur going to the game. But I know u look at facts who he played against. But I will assure you he might get to 50yds.that defense one of the top 3 defenses to ever play there.and I will assure u that defense front the best to ever play there.u will say wow !!

14 minutes ago, dj said:

U got a gud a point. Glad ur going to the game. But I know u look at facts who he played against. But I will assure you he might get to 50yds.that defense one of the top 3 defenses to ever play there.and I will assure u that defense front the best to ever play there.u will say wow !!

You say top  3 defenses to play at WO-S?  Still too early to tell.  We won't know untill season's end how they do en route to the State Title this year.  I've seen some salty WO-S defenses in the past, or should I say some salty defenses in general.  Time will tell though.  I hope it turns out they are though, so I can say that I've had the pleasure of seeing them up close and in person...

46 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You say top  3 defenses to play at WO-S?  Still too early to tell.  We won't know untill season's end how they do en route to the State Title this year.  I've seen some salty WO-S defenses in the past, or should I say some salty defenses in general.  Time will tell though.  I hope it turns out they are though, so I can say that I've had the pleasure of seeing them up close and in person...

This is thing bro. I go back to almost 30yrs. And watching all the different teams they have had. Never have I seen a w.o. defense dominant at line of scrimmage like this.  Yea they have had defenses more talented  over all.even the year Navasota beat them . Navasota was too much up front running or passing.nd dat team had 9 s/o.but never did I ever think they dominant up front.but lord this defense get ready !!

14 minutes ago, dj said:

This is thing bro. I go back to almost 30yrs. And watching all the different teams they have had. Never have I seen a w.o. defense dominant at line of scrimmage like this.  Yea they have had defenses more talented  over all.even the year Navasota beat them . Navasota was too much up front running or passing.nd dat team had 9 s/o.but never did I ever think they dominant up front.but lord this defense get ready !!

Yes, it does start up front.  I saw them...  They are relatively small though.  Looks like 1 of them looks big.  I'm more impressed with the linebackers.  Just my opinion.  Overall, they're still good.  

14 minutes ago, dj said:

This D is gonna be really good. But they need to tell the offense not to score so fast so they can have a little time to rest . Lol

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, it does start up front.  I saw them...  They are relatively small though.  Looks like 1 of them looks big.  I'm more impressed with the linebackers.  Just my opinion.  Overall, they're still good.  

This is one of there biggest D lines they have had in a while. There nose guard is a 4 year starer in varsity. And they are probably one of the fastest D lines in the state

On 9/13/2016 at 4:04 PM, FrodoNDN said:

Silsbee can stop WOS O....they may be able to score, though. They have to get some kind of passing game....

What makes you think that crap bro true silsbee have a great defense but WOS haves the # 1 offense in the state