WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So one game will determine who is the best RB in area?

Why not base it on the whole season?

Can't base it on the whole season either. Mustang starters don't see nothing but 2 quarters of offense the whole game and they have so many athletes they have to spread the ball around so there won't be one man stats looking just outrageous. 

However Silsbee on the other hand is the opposite. Their starters play the full game and majority of the time one RB gets the ball and they pretty much throw to one WR. So of course they'll have more stats 

1 hour ago, One4All said:

After tommorrow night we should have a good baseline on the top RB's in the area

Lol, that's not a fair assessment bc Shaw has the better defense on his side. ND looking at all the gud defense that Silsbee has faced tough task. Bc I'm telling you my friend both them kids at Silsbee can play. Just me personally I would luv to see them both get the ball more.so they can get as many offers as they can  Shaw has an easy job bc they have a 100 options. 

I'm sure if you put Shaw in an ozen uniform last year he'd have a nearly 2,000 yards also especially with the touches Tyler got. Kid is the real deal. He torched Nederland and Png , two opponents who'll probably be competing for a district title. Just imagine the kid getting all his touches somewhere else. Not taking anything away from Tyler but it's pretty hard to compare these two

15 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

I'm sure if you put Shaw in an ozen uniform last year he'd have a nearly 2,000 yards also especially with the touches Tyler got. Kid is the real deal. He torched Nederland and Png , two opponents who'll probably be competing for a district title. Just imagine the kid getting all his touches somewhere else. Not taking anything away from Tyler but it's pretty hard to compare these two

Tyler played 6a competition as well...  PAM was 6a last year and they played West Brook, who has an enrollment of 2,400+ kids.  

I doubt that the WO-S kid have sniffed 6a competition nor would  he want to.  Tyler also played against the huge Florida team last year, who has 6a numbers...

Guys, lets not get ridiculous here....

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Tyler played 6a competition as well...  PAM was 6a last year and they played West Brook, who has an enrollment of 2,400+ kids.  

I doubt that the WO-S kid have sniffed 6a competition nor would  he want to.  Tyler also played against the huge Florida team last year, who has 6a numbers...

What do you mean, nor would he want to.  Evidently you don't know this young man and you also talk like a man with a wooden neck.  Come to Hooks Friday and watch J.Shaw navigate.

8 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

What do you mean, nor would he want to.  Evidently you don't know this young man and you also talk like a man with a wooden neck.  Come to Hooks Friday and watch J.Shaw navigate.

Just putting it in perspective..  just comparing the kids...  There's a huge difference in 6a and 4a competition.  Tyler did really well vs. all competition.  These are facts...  

I expect him to have a great game tomorrow nigh as well as be has dating back from last Fall up until now....

And I'll be at Hooks Stadium to check the Shaw kid out as well....

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just putting it in perspective..  just comparing the kids...  There's a huge difference in 6a and 4a competition.  Tyler did really well vs. all competition.  These are facts...  

I expect him to have a great game tomorrow nigh as well as be has dating back from last Fall up until now....

And I'll be at Hooks Stadium to check the Shaw kid out as well....

19 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Are yall comparing offensive line play as well?  If not yall need to factor that in. 

31 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

lol! Did he seriously just say that, or has he been doing too many 12 oz curls? Look fellas, being 6a, doesn't make an individual tougher and being 4a doesn't make an individual softer. If that was the case, WOS wouldn't have so many players going to A&M, UT, Alabama, etc, then moving on to the major leagues. Ask Earl Thomas if 6A would have threatened him. haha

56 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Yet that is exactly what you're doing.

Smh