Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

“We do go to PN-G once every two years.  Everyone in Texas knows of the great tradition there and it is good for our fans to see the great support and atmosphere that is at PN-G.  We want to be like them.”— Crosby ISD Superintendent Michael Joseph 

Found this just stiring the pot 

Might want to stir with a quote from the Superintendent that hasn't been gone for 6ish years.  (I don't want to look up the exact years)

Might want to stir with a quote from the Superintendent that hasn't been gone for 6ish years.  (I don't want to look up the exact years)

On behalf of all the loyal Indian fans that post here... We just want to say that it makes us proud, and kinda gives us goosies to know, that in fact, at one time, not so very long ago, THE MECA, I repeat, THE MECA of football strived to model themselves after us..... Thats all I really have to say.... Its times like this that make us proud to know that people not only look up to us, but want to be us.... Heck 6 years ago was the middle of the MECA reckoning... Ask 14.2 hes got stats for all of it.........

Edited by Stattrax

I would also like to say to that Im glad we have the sponsorship from Kleenex, because Im all teared up over here.......

Verizon just contacted me and said that service will be slow.......... Seems the towers close to Crosby (Houston) are jammed up at this time, seems roughly 1700 sets of parents are on a facetime call looking for the appropriate rebuttal.......... Stay tuned, this might get interesting........... And yes, Im still teared up...........

Edited by Stattrax

IDK exactly what Nederland's history has to do with my last posts, but ok? Some people in SETX are more loyal to their past than they are to the future and I'm sure you're one of those. That history isn't going to help keep Nederland from taking another L in a few weeks though. Just like your tradition won't help if PNG draws Crosby in the first round, which is what I would call unfortunate. 

I can reach into my bag of stats for the last decade and tell you that right after Dayton, Crosby ranks second in every 5A category in SETX. Wins, playoff wins, district wins and win percentage. That's with a coach who got fired coaching 70% of that time. 

Crosby is trying to make history, we'll let y'all relive it.

Thats within the time frame..............

Well, we've been more relevant that Ned for a while now. Like I said, we've been the 2nd best 5A program in SETX for about 10 years. ONLY Dayton has more wins, playoff wins, district wins, district win percentage, and a higher overall win percentage. Not sure what criteria you're using to determine relevance but this is actually the third straight year we've been the most relevant 5A program in the area. I think you're actually saying Nederland has been less relevant than Crosby lately, so at least we agree on that. 

Yep..........

In 6 yrs Crosby has been 2, 3, and 5 deep but still considered not relevant to some of you backwoods pine landers from the triangle! Funny thing is, this site is just filler time til after round one when the real teams set their sites on the better competition. So play your MCM Super Bowl, beat up on such storied programs as Vidor and Lumberton, heck even open up a dinosaur park in Nederland For ur Coach; We'll make our annual trip that way and spank a Dawg then head back this way ready for the real grind!!

I understand

This nissanndn guy is pretty good. He says he is new to this site but maybe he has been around for a while. I'm thinking he use to go by Datsunndn. He is good though

Yeah I dont why it says im new  Ive been following on this site for years You think Im good on a game that doesn't even concern PNG wait till MCM the Server may explode