Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

I think most of png fans know me but they dont put the two together until I tell them  Im a Band Dad My son plays Tuba and Trumpet (2 sons Senior and Sophomore) I usually the loudest parent near the band. I yell very well

My son played Trombone last year, but sadly he left band. But thats ok, I have a trumpet coming up the ranks!

Yeah I dont why it says im new  Ive been following on this site for years You think Im good on a game that doesn't even concern PNG wait till MCM the Server may explode

Sounds like you may take Man Crush Monday a little too far.

No I follow,all sports. People I know have kids playing for Nederland so I like to talk trash. Just a tid bit finally becoming a team that has better than a .500 record is not trend setting

You must really be new to the site? Other than Dayton, Crosby has been the best team around here for the last decade. 2nd in wins, win percentage, playoff wins, district wins and district win percentage.

Oh yeah, in that same span PNG is 63-46 for a .577 win percentage. That's a lot closer to .500 than Crosby's .669 during that period.

You must really be new to the site? Other than Dayton, Crosby has been the best team around here for the last decade. 2nd in wins, win percentage, playoff wins, district wins and district win percentage.

Oh yeah, in that same span PNG is 63-46 for a .577 win percentage. That's a lot closer to .500 than Crosby's .669 during that period.

I was mistaken I apologized for that like 2 hours ago try to keep up 14.2 I know we got some big words on here

Edited by NissanNDN

Wow I can't believe my iPhone is letting me post. Oh well I just have to say this is about the most trash talk I have seen going into a week one game in a while. I still think Crosby gets it done in Ned though. Crosby should be able to control the line of scrimmage and I think their defense will be good enough for the win. I will say though that all this talk has me way more intrigued. Hope both teams come out injury free and safe travels for the kids and fans. Wish I could check this game out.

Well, the new Superintendent took what Dr. Joseph said to heart and fired Flannigan. Now we have a coach who's 31-8 while PNG has gone 16-16. Dr. Moore understands we need to be better than .500. He obviously had a mouse in his pocket when he said "We"

14.2 where are you getting 16-16  im looking and getting my info from max prep and going back to 2009 when we played each other yall do have the better record kudos to that  52 and 23  very good but we are not that far behind  I got us at 41 wins and 24 losses that is with a terrible 2 and 8 season in 2012  So just help me out here

Yes we have a band, and since our director is a Florida State grad they even played Cherokee for us during the track meet with PNG in bi-district a couple of years ago. 

That's probably seen as disrespectful to PNG's tradition east of the Trinity though. 

actually they laugh. Other schools cant play it better, it happens every year, my first HS tried it and failed. 

Yes we have a band, and since our director is a Florida State grad they even played Cherokee for us during the track meet with PNG in bi-district a couple of years ago. 

That's probably seen as disrespectful to PNG's tradition east of the Trinity though. 

Ummm.. Florida State is Seminole Uprising which is our Geronimo's Fury. We also do War Chant. Cherokee is an old Jazz tune, Frank Gioviale arranged this song to be played as a chant. I've never heard Florida State play it. I dont catch many of their games, so I could be wrong.

Dont care how good your football team is, but you will never outdo The Purple Pride band when playing Cherokee.

Ummm.. Florida State is Seminole Uprising which is our Geronimo's Fury. We also do War Chant. Cherokee is an old Jazz tune, Frank Gioviale arranged this song to be played as a chant. I've never heard Florida State play it. I dont catch many of their games, so I could be wrong.

i've never heard them play that. But that other thing, yeah, constantly throughout the game smh, gets just as annoying as Cherokee (if on the visitors side) and Rocky Top. :)