Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Imma catch Ned next week on the road at Dayton.

I dont blame you... I thought about doing the same, just figured I would put my eye on Crosby and see if the talk is legit... It wont take a rocket scientist to see if it is....... More than likely it will be the only chance I get to see them play.

I dont blame you... I thought about doing the same, just figured I would put my eye on Crosby and see if the talk is legit... It wont take a rocket scientist to see if it is....... More than likely it will be the only chance I get to see them play.

imma catch them their first playoff game. 

Interesting Article in the Houston Chronicle:

Salaries of public high school football coaches in Greater Houston area

Dylan Baddour, Houston Chronicle

August 28, 2015

Crosby High School

Crosby ISD

Coach:  Jeff Riordan and staff

Salary: PRICELESS

Years with district: 4

Another high school football season kicks off Thursday, with most games getting under way on Friday night.

Behind Texas' favorite spectacle are the coaches who make the teams tick and tock. At least 64 public schools in the Greater Houston area pay professionals to teach high school boys to throw and tackle, and keep the competition tough in Texas.

This is the hidden content, please

With the attention football draws, it may not be surprising that the area's highest-paid coach rakes is more than PRICELESS a year. Even the lowest earner makes $70,000. Still not bad. Across the area, the average public high school head football coach makes $92,887, although some districts pay their coaches more than others like Crosby cannot put a cap on their guys worth and Nederland seems to be in store Friday night just to see how worthy they are.

Interesting Article in the Houston Chronicle:

Salaries of public high school football coaches in Greater Houston area

Dylan Baddour, Houston Chronicle

August 28, 2015

Crosby High School

Crosby ISD

Coach:  Jeff Riordan and staff

Salary: PRICELESS

Years with district: 4

Another high school football season kicks off Thursday, with most games getting under way on Friday night.

Behind Texas' favorite spectacle are the coaches who make the teams tick and tock. At least 64 public schools in the Greater Houston area pay professionals to teach high school boys to throw and tackle, and keep the competition tough in Texas.

This is the hidden content, please

With the attention football draws, it may not be surprising that the area's highest-paid coach rakes is more than PRICELESS a year. Even the lowest earner makes $70,000. Still not bad. Across the area, the average public high school head football coach makes $92,887, although some districts pay their coaches more than others like Crosby cannot put a cap on their guys worth and Nederland seems to be in store Friday night just to see how worthy they are.

nice editing. Lmao

On behalf of all the loyal Indian fans that post here... We just want to say that it makes us proud, and kinda gives us goosies to know, that in fact, at one time, not so very long ago, THE MECA, I repeat, THE MECA of football strived to model themselves after us..... Thats all I really have to say.... Its times like this that make us proud to know that people not only look up to us, but want to be us.... Heck 6 years ago was the middle of the MECA reckoning... Ask 14.2 hes got stats for all of it.........

yep