Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

All this yappin reminds me of a few years ago when an extremely undersized Vidor team met the all powerful Crosby. The same diatribe was heard then and we were all supposed to cower in fear just cause they were big. I remember Crosby players acting like spoiled brats, throwing tantrums as well as their helmets, when the "lowly little" Pirate squad knocked them out of the playoffs.

Sometimes, it's best not to be so convinced that you're unbeatable.

different culture and code now!!

And guess what? It still sux living in Vidor!!

I think I had it 35-24 or something like that.  Too far to go back and look now.  Where you sitting tonight BG and STATTrax?

im going to Memorial game if I do go to a game, I got my ticket but might be a waste of money, imma see at halftime if we blowing them out or not. 

I think I had it 35-24 or something like that.  Too far to go back and look now.  Where you sitting tonight BG and STATTrax?

If I sit on Crosby side I'll look for you Cal... Going with Biaplayer so no telling what side.. But since I would rather take a beating than act like a Nederland fan more the likely visitor side. But it's reserve seating and I'll only have general admission, so more than likely depending on the crowd I'll be towards one end zone.. BG quit being a punk and meet us....

Edited by Stattrax

All this yappin reminds me of a few years ago when an extremely undersized Vidor team met the all powerful Crosby. The same diatribe was heard then and we were all supposed to cower in fear just cause they were big. I remember Crosby players acting like spoiled brats, throwing tantrums as well as their helmets, when the "lowly little" Pirate squad knocked them out of the playoffs.

Sometimes, it's best not to be so convinced that you're unbeatable.

If Neumann was the type coach he's perceived to be he could put a plan together to really challenge Crosby tonight. This team is far from unbeatable right now, people that know know that. It just not likely Ned beats them. The product tonight will be a lot different than what Dayton sees. 

Tonight Crosby is going to have to beat Nederland AND all the media attention and star ratings. With that being said, this is far from the type squad that lost to Vidor. If you really sit back and look at it though, Vidor should be more proud of that win now than they were that night in Beaumont. It's Crosby's only bi-district loss the last seven years. 

Crosby has to understand from here on out we'll get every team's best shot. 

Edited by Cougar14.2

If Neumann was the type coach he's perceived to be he could put a plan together to really challenge Crosby tonight. This team is far from unbeatable right now, people that know know that. It just not likely Ned beats them. The product tonight will be a lot different than what Dayton sees. 

Tonight Crosby is going to have to beat Nederland AND all the media attention and star ratings. With that being said, this is far from the type squad that lost to Vidor. If you really sit back and look at it though, Vidor should be more proud of that win now than they were that night in Beaumont. It's Crosby's only bi-district loss the last seven years. 

Crosby has to understand from here on out we'll get every team's best shot. 

Got to give credit where credit is due  Good Post

I think you can say that's an average first showing for Crosby. 17 point victory in Nederland while only allowing one offensive TD is a plus, but three turnovers including a pick 6 hurts. Still solid all things considered but I hope Crosby can show the same improvement from week one to week two as last year.