Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

I'm about to Undress you (not in the literal sense good lawd) in front of all these peeps. If you wanna get in a smack down and banter Back and forth with me then I'm all in. Don't leave crying tho. You've gotten a gate pass with ur irrelevant BS. Learn some football lingo, bring something sports related to the table, nobody Cares about PNG's band(everyone knows Crosby Is the best at that too), now let's play or do the wise thing and let sleeping' "Dawgs" lie. It's your call you've been disclaimed!! 

So you saying yall didn't get your cows and tractors from your parents and grandparents you are all self made. And by the way those books helps our kids stay academically accepted, what good are your guys if football is all they have but they can't spell it.

So you saying yall didn't get your cows and tractors from your parents and grandparents you are all self made. And by the way those books helps our kids stay academically accepted, what good are your guys if football is all they have but they can't spell it.

Ok, I'm officially confused perhaps for the first time in my intellectual life. What in God's green Earth does this mean. Please enlighten me and I'm sure most the peeps that read this just what in the heck ur trying to say on what I Posted??????????? 

I give up trying to quote on my phone. Disregard above..not quoting BG.

Tattoo,  I don't know any Tuba players, a piccolo might be more your size.

From what I hear in the Private Message's I have received from some of your fellow tribesmen your more of a tuba type gal. You see, I like to gather information that really hits home and to the core when I face adversaries not just throw darts and hope it sticks. I'll leave it at that but I mean it when I say I'm your huckleberry, we play for blood, oh too soon with that remark after The debate? So if you want to continue I got some real interesting dirt if it must be uncovered. Try me!!!

You laugh now with all the Code Red BS but we'll see who gets the last laugh. We take that Topic real serious round here.  Just to let y'all know the proverbial dogs aren't being called off according to some reliable Intel. It's full steam ahead and they out to prove a point to Texas (no use for the pub in SETX) that these boys deserve the #1 ranking. Looks like Nederland drew the short straw and are first up on the chopping block. Disclaimer: come at Crosby on here and it's open season, let's see just how clever and thick skinned you are, I dare ya. It could get NASTY!!! There's ur crickets, they all smashed Now!!

Let me lay it out for you in a way that even a Crosby poster can understand.  You bring that mess that you have been spouting about how great your team is  ( with one time past the third round) on  a board with LM, Katy, Cedar Park (almost hung 50 on ya), Allen, etc posters on it and you would be laughed off the board.  Its put up or shut up time.   

From what I hear in the Private Message's I have received from some of your fellow tribesmen your more of a tuba type gal. You see, I like to gather information that really hits home and to the core when I face adversaries not just throw darts and hope it sticks. I'll leave it at that but I mean it when I say I'm your huckleberry, we play for blood, oh too soon with that remark after The debate? So if you want to continue I got some real interesting dirt if it must be uncovered. Try me!!!

Oh Please, No one on here knows me, and if they did they wouldn't have anything bad to say. So try again shorty.

You think some little man behind a key board is going to get under my skin. Trust me, that ain't happening. Go gather your info and bring it on.

Oh Please, No one on here knows me, and if they did they wouldn't have anything bad to say. So try again shorty.

You think some little man behind a key board is going to get under my skin. Trust me, that ain't happening. Go gather your info and bring it on.

Not just on here may wanna watch How you talk and say around town too. PN's not very big

Ok, I'm officially confused perhaps for the first time in my intellectual life. What in God's green Earth does this mean. Please enlighten me and I'm sure most the peeps that read this just what in the heck ur trying to say on what I Posted??????????? 

I put that under the wrong quote let me see if I see where this goes

Let me lay it out for you in a way that even a Crosby poster can understand.  You bring that mess that you have been spouting about how great your team is  ( with one time past the third round) on  a board with LM, Katy, Cedar Park (almost hung 50 on ya), Allen, etc posters on it and you would be laughed off the board.  Its put up or shut up time.   

Hopefully, I highly doubt it, it'll shut you up with useless football takes after this beat down. Know your role is a good example in this situation, games like this are just preseason To real contenders, truth hurt sometimes, the worlds not fair. You as well as others at SETX have brought this upon yourself with years of bashing Crosby. Man up and take some of that Regurgitated mess you and others have spouted over the years. You all have been disclaimed many times but you've ignored those So now reap 'em. So come to his rescue triangle as only u can with all your rhetoric it's all on deaf ears this side the Trinity. A sea of red is about to invade MC and there's nowhere to hide. So give up ur seat at the local diner today and show ur daddy Coogs some respect. Back on topic Crosby 80 Nederland 2. Tick tock Tick tock

You dont have a clue. We do alot of business in Mid County and PA, business even sponsors and donates. You want to go back and forth, bring some facts that are true. 

Although I'm very flattered that you would spend so much time researching me.

c'mon work with me. I'm trying to give u an out for I have no beef with PNG (yet, they're not on the schedule, yet) but you gotta work with me :)  

BTW don't take the silence as being scared some of us enjoy our gated communities and non Nissan modes of transportation so we are busy with our careers. See On this side the Trinity we have careers not greensheet one dayers to get us by. Maybe y'all should read some books at the library while y'all are huddled up around the only free Internet service in MC. Must be hell logging in and out SETX.com on a Mac. 

So you saying that you have careers and we don't-So you saying that yall didn't get your cows and tractors from your parents or grandparents yall are self made. And by the way those books helps keep our kids academically accepted, what good are you guys if football is all you have but they can't spell it. So this is where I meant to put my statement.

Wow.. I have to say a few days ago this was a fun thread.... But it's gone down hill fast.... Nothing of high football intellect.... Honestly, we all know what everyone thinks of each other.... So get back on topic here.... These posts are plain STUPID...... It's all fun and games, but when you start making threats, and bashing people lives, that's just plain ignorance............ So on the real, keep it real... If you want to joke, that's cool, but there is a difference between calling someone Tatoo from fantasy Island, and talking about someones real life........ Whether it's true or not....... I'm not a moderator of this board, but I know as an adult when enough is enough...... 

Everybody be scared today Crosby Cougars are coming to town,, woohoo,, act like nederland and port neches have never played quality teams before,, and that's all you are (quality team)..so walk out your lil trailor house get in your 1989 4×4 pick up truck, roll down your windows and cruise on down Interstate 10 to SETX where football is known...come in to the outdated football stadium walk around like you own it,, watch your football team come on the field shaking their heads, dancing and all that other crap and get ready to watch a football game...win or lose i promise one thing..the INDIANS and BULLDOGS will still have a bigger crowd and more support than code red every game this year,,, now that's just a fact..

Edited by _chorizo11