Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

I'm not looking for respect, just a little laughter is good for the soul on slow work days. That's why I leave the statistical info to my man 14.2 and I use the "we are better than you" approach. No threats here either, just disclaimers, you see in a politically correct society, that statement gives me a free pass to dismantle you from head to toe with no repercussions, unless of course I dismantle one of the elitist moderators, then I'm exiled to Elba (History lesson for those of you that have a junior high education, google does wonders). Anyhow, I also disagree with the trophy comment, the ultimate trophy is won by two 5A teams so it's truly a rarity, but all those "sub" trophies sure are impressive and should shut you up. Make no mistake it is the ultimate goal that is striven for and only WO-S, Newton, and Crosby have that as a realistic goal within this viewing area to be the top "DAWG".... So wait your turn cause dog is on the Cougar menu this week...tick tock tick tock...

U mmm wel shoot plus one if you newton and wos sare the only ones who have a chance. Why even play the game let's just give you the trophy....wait that's right any team can be beat Any Given Friday that's why we play the game. 

Edited by NissanNDN

To all my avid followers......

At this point, I just do not have much left in the tank, yesterday was a very emotional day for me.... To know Plus1, and 14,2, and Plus1s love interest, 88, are all striving to be like us Indians........ What else can I say......... I thought that after a long night of sleep, that P1 would have spit out some of the best garb the interent has ever seen....... Im talking Steve Wilkos style... But in turn, he rehashes a post, made earlier about him......... I do not want to be the one to push P1 over the edge.... So i think its best we all lighten up on him.... Maybe take up a collection, Star Wars, spongbob, Blues Clues, Mr. Rodgers, whatever it takes to get his spirits good again..... Maybe we can even take some pics of State Championship trophys, since hes never seen one in person.... After all, we are here for you Plus..... Plus this does not mean we dont love you, I still have a free voucher for free parking in a ditch for the Nederland game.... Along with this voucher is a free garage door signal worker, compliments of CougCal....... I know the guys might have been a little harsh on you 3 last night on the show, but hey, lets let by gones be by gones... Maybe a group hug????? And maybe we should let him change his name to Lil P....... Crosby 42 Nederland 17.....

#theoriginaldaplanedaplanedaplane

Edited by Stattrax

U mmm wel shoot plus one if you newton and wos sare the only ones who have a chance. Why even play the game let's just give you the trophy....wait that's right any team can be beat Any Given Friday that's why we play the game. 

Wow, do they teach English in PNG, real hard to follow that post. Now I know why you are not the self proclaimed YugoNDN, probably guys like you help close that luxury car dealership in Port Neches eh??