Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

BTW don't take the silence as being scared some of us enjoy our gated communities and non Nissan modes of transportation so we are busy with our careers. See On this side the Trinity we have careers not greensheet one dayers to get us by. Maybe y'all should read some books at the library while y'all are huddled up around the only free Internet service in MC. Must be hell logging in and out SETX.com on a Mac. 

BTW don't take the silence as being scared some of us enjoy our gated communities and non Nissan modes of transportation so we are busy with our careers. See On this side the Trinity we have careers not greensheet one dayers to get us by. Maybe y'all should read some books at the library while y'all are huddled up around the only free Internet service in MC. Must be hell logging in and out SETX.com on a Mac. 

I work for my brother who ownes a very successful business and my husband is my service manager and boss. I sit at a desk and have all day to post AND make a good living. You were saying....

I'm about to Undress you (not in the literal sense good lawd) in front of all these peeps. If you wanna get in a smack down and banter Back and forth with me then I'm all in. Don't leave crying tho. You've gotten a gate pass with ur irrelevant BS. Learn some football lingo, bring something sports related to the table, nobody Cares about PNG's band(everyone knows Crosby Is the best at that too), now let's play or do the wise thing and let sleeping' "Dawgs" lie. It's your call you've been disclaimed!! 

I'm about to Undress you (not in the literal sense good lawd) in front of all these peeps. If you wanna get in a smack down and banter Back and forth with me then I'm all in. Don't leave crying tho. You've gotten a gate pass with ur irrelevant BS. Learn some football lingo, bring something sports related to the table, nobody Cares about PNG's band(everyone knows Crosby Is the best at that too), now let's play or do the wise thing and let sleeping' "Dawgs" lie. It's your call you've been disclaimed!! 

I got my big girl personals on...lets go. You done opened a can of worms talking about our band. 26 pages.....GO!

If Crosby was really the Mecca why is minus1 not paying attention to the lower level Mecca games right now? 

Cause #plusone has future Coogs to prepare for the Big show. Get ur tuba player By a computer my thick Pocahontas and I'll be with ya shortly. Disclaimer to all the women: Do not read nor take to heart this bashing that's about to commence. I truly respect and love the ladies so this in NO way is directed towards you. To my lovely wife please stay off SETX til I deem it safe. Cya soon!!!!!!!! Tick tock tick tock!!