Jump to content

CCRed

Members
  • Posts

    2,359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CCRed

  1. I wonder if they intend on having it fixed before next week’s games ?
  2. Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website.
  3. Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working
  4. Is Texanlive not working again ?
  5. I don’t think PAM has anything to worry about next week, or the rest of their district schedule for that matter. It is overall a very weak district other than PAM.
  6. Although Northshore is dominating Crosby, I don’t see them as good as in past years. Crosby had two missed opportunities to put points on the board. A fumble on the NS 1 yard line, and a missed FG.
  7. Test, failed. Those playground play calling is not going to cut it in 6A.
  8. Definitely BH’s refs. Terrible targeting call.
  9. Any one having trouble with Texanlive ?
  10. Yep. BH lucked out on that one. Dickinson is the only tough school in that district.
  11. Are you serious ? Most of them were false starts that were obvious on the replays. I never saw the Newton coach complain to the refs about any call.
  12. A lot of people forget or just don’t know that better athletes don’t always win the game over a better “team”.
  13. I was joking about the recruiting. Crosby has no “draw” for athletes with the current administration.
  14. Crosby went from the smallest school in 5A D1 two years ago to the smallest school in 6A. I guess we are going to have to send some recruiters to King, Summer Creek, Northshore, etc.
  15. Any way to watch this game ? I didn’t see it on NFHS.
  16. That was a good high school football game.
×
×
  • Create New...