Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

I have personally seen a 17% increase in sales this quarter, but overhead is killing me because of the shipping cost to Crosby. Recent privately ran studies have shown that Crosby is responsible for 97.2% of our sales (consumption). Ive been thinking of opening a branch or simply relocating altogether to Crosby , to offset these cost. Rob do you have any advice ? 

geez…….. Yall are a tough bunch lmao 

I wouldn't be talking any trash about parking if I were you... :)

I have talked to the Public Works Director in Nederland.. He assures me that my spots are available for all my vouchers.. My main concern is if Cougarcal still has the access codes for the garage door openers.... I would hate to get tagged for False Advertisement..... GITCHA ONE!!

First, our record against Cosby is 1 - 0, they will fear our fight song.

Second, the smell coming off the paper mill is affecting your brain cells. Shop at the Silsbee Walmart from now on, I'm revoking your pass into Vidor.

lmbo.   Good stuff Roban.  Second part is for all the times I thot we might beat dem dawgs and didn't.  Even when I felt we had the better team.  After I found out it was witchcraft, I've left it alone.  Go Dogs

I'll be here Big Dog. I'm 100% sure no crow coming this way and I'm 100% sure I know why Vidor has not produced any comedians. Not funny guys, take a break from repairing the skirt on ur trailers and get some new material. 

C'mon +1.   No comedians?   I told you quite a while back that Vidor was going to beat your Coogs and I heard you laughing the way in Evadale (I got run out of Vidor, how bad is that - no, don't answer).  Good luck to y'all this season.  

Word around the water cooler is that Ned picked up a Sponsorship from the Nissan Guy... Hes going to run out at halftime like the ole electrical guy at the Butch.... All this is included in the price of admission........... Better get there extra early to find a spot in the ditch............

Come on Stattrax we root for the same team I guess I need to fix my name  Im purple and white all the way thru the veins. 

I'll be here Big Dog. I'm 100% sure no crow coming this way and I'm 100% sure I know why Vidor has not produced any comedians. Not funny guys, take a break from repairing the skirt on ur trailers and get some new material. 

dang I'm originally from vidor.....no wonder +1 has never been amused by me

I'm a little late to the party this season, but man i'm ready for some football!

I know Crosby is the better team on paper, so we'll go in as "underdogs" but with Nuemann on the sideline we've always got a chance. I've heard Lebaron has looked good in the scrimmages and i'll say Nederland in an upset 34-31. Win or lose though playing good competition like this early on will better this young team going forward. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams Friday night.

LETS GO DOGS!!!!

LOL, care to compare WOS's overall record vs Crosby's?  They have a SC in 5A when it was the biggest division and have always had fast teams. Not to mention the number of players in the NFL.  They may eventually wear out in a full season against 5A teams but a for one game they can probably match most teams as far as speed goes.

What does overall record have to do with running fast. Netherly and Williams went to WOS and finished 1-2 on the track. I think Perry and Pickney are even faster than them? Probably part of the reason all 4 have FBS offers already. When I say speed I'm not necessarily talking about a few players running fast 40's. I'm talking about the overall pace, tempo included, at which Crosby will be able to play. 

I just think that lately Ned has struggled with offenses that are fast and play well in space. I just think the pressure Ned's defense will be under will make their offense a little more predictable and easy to defend. 

*Just to add in

Chance Casey has been in the league since he left Baylor. Started a couple of games for Oakland last year and is currently in camp with Indy. Clayton Callicutt will also be in the league next year, not sure if he's going to stick though. 

Nothing close to WOS but Starks and Singleton might also be added to that  in a couple of years.