Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Win or Lose Nederland will always do there best! I think that it is smart that Nederland plays some quality teams in predistrict to help them get ready for when it really counts..... if Nederland can come out injury free...... Crosby will give them a  bunch of different looks.... it will be a very good test for our defense to see where we need to make adjustments.... I think our offense puts up at least 28 points. if Crosby is really that good  # 5 in the state it should not be close. there defense better be ready because Nederland is coming at them.... it may be a high scoring game!!!! 

Honestly dem cougs is skeered of dem dawgs . Code ned gonna surprise code red .dem cougs, day skeered of dem dawgs. Cougs alwaize ben soft annd lack toughness

That perception is exactly why you might see Crosby put a number on Nederland if it can be done without risk. Especially in front of Nederland's home crowd. There are people who share your thought process, so an emphatic victory in a place where they're hard to come by is needed to help change that. I think it would also be a good way to close out this four year stretch we've played Ned. 

The racial connotations are dually noted 14.2 and I'm pretty sure the Coog players WILL be aware of that come game time. I just hope the coaches turn em loose and LET THEM hang 70 in the dawg pound!!

When half a hundred is not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crosby should beat Nederland...they have a load of returners and are state ranked...Nederland has a young squad...IMO, the Dogs have nothing to lose in this one...if history serves, when Nederland has a young team, they struggle early and improve as the season progresses...I expect a similar outcome this season...playing a strong Crosby team early only helps prepare them for the district race and the playoffs

Here we go with the tick tock. Talked to a couple players today and they must not have read this thread because they are not scared. Heck, I bet the whole team shows up Friday night to play. Still think crosby gets all they want friday night. Tick tock. 

They don't read any message boards. The coach's warn them off of reading them. Mine doesn't even what to here anything from me about what I read on them. He doesn't know what's on them and doesn't care.  He's going to go play his game the way he is going to play it, the way he has learned and practiced to play it for the last 6 years

Crosby should beat Nederland...they have a load of returners and are state ranked...Nederland has a young squad...IMO, the Dogs have nothing to lose in this one...if history serves, when Nederland has a young team, they struggle early and improve as the season progresses...I expect a similar outcome this season...playing a strong Crosby team early only helps prepare them for the district race and the playoffs

This would be an excellent thread for the "Week Zero Excuses"