Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Lawd I hope they allow computers in the nursing homes so when I get there,get online w/diaper on,they gonna want to ship me off to the funny farm for laughing so hard ,and changing of the bedding, but then I'll ask em who gives a crap just bring me some more popcorn & a peanut butter sammich,next weeks gonna be a blast

there we go with the ol' injun sneak attack befriending a Dawg or could it be the ol' if you can't beat em join em tactic??

If it takes befriending the dog to beat them I'm all for it, I'm tired of losing every year to them... Hard to call it a rivalry anymore if we can't win once in a while..... Lunch anyone?

NDUMBAKUNG Code Red will shut the Triangle up with a beat down then move on to the real competition on this side the Trinity after next week. But a ticket so you too can be educated on how a real powerhouse does business. 

#CodeMecca has spoken lmao. 

Well you need to tell you're coaching staff not to be worried then and to keep their voice down while scouting. All I could from em was wow, these kids got speed, or that was number what? How many weapons these Coogs got?, or we need to put that play in our playbook, etc..etc... Sounds like some Monsters, no doze, and tums on the menu for the Dawgs staff this week. 

Freshman and JV get the first shot to tear it up... The the Big Dogs gonna get after it... Should be nice and juicy

Let me get this straight? You WANT the conditions bad so that Crosby is more inclined to run behind their beast of an offensive line with their stud backs? Alright. 

I guess we'll see how that works out for you. 

Your ignorance is loud and clear if you think anyone believes your post ! We don't have anyone who would talk like that or let you hear it . Really ! 

Don't shoot the messenger, it is still preseason so maybe the coaches were still in preseason form with how distraught they were after seeing their next competition whilst in Mecca. At least they enjoyed a hot meal and some fresh air for their short time out of the Bermuda Triangle.