Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Don't shoot the messenger, it is still preseason so maybe the coaches were still in preseason form with how distraught they were after seeing their next competition whilst in Mecca. At least they enjoyed a hot meal and some fresh air for their short time out of the Bermuda Triangle. 

I talked with one of the scouts he is a friend of mine. I told him of your supposed overhear. He got a good chuckle out of it. He said thats a good one.

Well, word around the water cooler, was that the assistant manager at the Dollar Store, told her brother/boyfriend that  she overheard from a friend at the Crosby Gazette that this Is a rumor started by the parole officer of the new Caneyhead that transferred to the MECA...

I know that this post has several people reading it daily.. I think it is our civil duty to take up a collection to help Plus1 pay for the fines that his MECA will be getting after the beating they put on the Dogs.... #MECAwrecka... PETA is sending out 4 agents to the Doghouse....

Edited by Stattrax

I know that this post has several people reading it daily.. I think it is our civil duty to take up a collection to help Plus1 pay for the fines that his MECA will be getting after the beating they put on the Dogs.... #MECAwrecka... PETA is sending out 4 agents to the Doghouse....

The fines maybe heavy

Well, word around the water cooler, was that the assistant manager at the Dollar Store, told her brother/boyfriend that  she overheard from a friend at the Crosby Gazette that this Is a rumor started by the parole officer of the new Caneyhead that transferred to the MECA...

The coaches need to be at the Dollar Store stocking up on monsters and antacids cause it's gonna be long nights and heartburn tryin to stop these track stars. Mark it down before you know it it could be 21-0 and game over!!

It is amazing how one fan is still trying to sell the number 1 team in the state. Crosby probably gonna give several beat downs this year, only time will tell. I know the dogs are not scared and it's less than a week away. I will judge crosby after we play and I see em up close. If I were a betting man, I would bet that crosby isn't the best team we have played on week zero before

Not selling, just confident that they will line up, punch ur Dawgs in the mouth, line up again punch ur Dawgs in the mouth again, line up, oh well u get the picture. I just call it like I see it or what people really think, I'm taking the Trump approach, forget being politically correct and stating the beat down facts. My towns team is better than your towns team and they are coming in to slap there foe around. BTW, way to play it off with the week (weak) "zero" excuse, apparently you've already battened down the hatches and know Hurricane Mecca is headed to the triangle!!

I think Ned fans should have every reason to be optimistic about this game. They're playing with house money and have a coach who wanted Crosby on his schedule. They don't even have to win the game for it to be considered a successful evening. Just keep it within 20 and raise questions. 

Crosby has lost their last 4 trips east of the Trinity. I'm sure the kids at Ned are tired of hearing about Crosby and therefore won't make it any easier to break that streak. 

I think Crosby getting out of Nederland with a 10-15 point victory in that type of environment would justify the ranking, winning by 20+ would justify the hype. If Crosby looks razor sharp Friday night, on the road twice as far as any other road game on the schedule, the rest of the state might want to stand up and take notice. 

Maybe they'll just look like it's the first game of the season and win by 5 points again though? 

Finally a sane post from west of the Trinity ! You all no doubt have an excellent  team . We give you that . You all should believe it and quit trying to sell yourselves on it , thats what you are doing ! Take the ride & enjoy it . Nothing lasts forever . We understand , we been there done that . As sure as your up you'll be down -- y'all been there so have we .All that said y'all wont hit us in the mouth no more than we hit you  , we do play a physical game  !  We are still gonna show up and play.   We Actually have quite a few weapons of our own . But our D is young . We certainly ain't scared and when it's done we'll both be better off for having played . Big Ned is well regarded statewide all you have to do to " justify " is win here on the road  . Not even points! So see y'all Friday and let's get it on ! 

Guys y'all is way over ur head thinking that Cosby going win true that but I seen some highlights of last year of Cosby NO Cosby is going to have to play real hard and tight against this bulldog defense I have much respect for the Bulldogs and I'm going all the way with them even doe I'm a WOS fan Bulldogs takes the cougars 42 to 28

Wow, not sure how to respond to that one??? I'm wondering if you are linking CROSBY to COSBY and making some type of joke? Then you reference a female deer, doe, As well as refer ur self as a WOS bulldog?? Then the real truth subsides, a prediction, Nederland over Crosby, now your post makes perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification!!

I think Ned fans should have every reason to be optimistic about this game. They're playing with house money and have a coach who wanted Crosby on his schedule. They don't even have to win the game for it to be considered a successful evening. Just keep it within 20 and raise questions. 

Crosby has lost their last 4 trips east of the Trinity. I'm sure the kids at Ned are tired of hearing about Crosby and therefore won't make it any easier to break that streak. 

I think Crosby getting out of Nederland with a 10-15 point victory in that type of environment would justify the ranking, winning by 20+ would justify the hype. If Crosby looks razor sharp Friday night, on the road twice as far as any other road game on the schedule, the rest of the state might want to stand up and take notice. 

Maybe they'll just look like it's the first game of the season and win by 5 points again though? 

Now that is a smart well thought out  post hats off to you

Wow.. I think totally different... I think Crosby goes in and walks all over Nederland.. I think it's a bad situation for Nederland. Crosby knows if they put the beat down on them that it gives some legitimacy to the ranking.. Although Nederland is down, the writers of the Crosby Gazette and Dallas Morning news will see it as a stepping stone, road win, against a team that wins its district more than not.. Now that being said, to all the haters, I do still think Nederland is in the mix to win another DC, and this game will only help them, in the long run.. If Krautz stays healthy Nederland will contend with anyone in our district, but Crosby may be a different story. I will say this, Neauman will have a better game plan than any other coach in our district, that I have faith in.. That being said, it will give us a great idea of whether or not the district has a chance of getting out of the first round.. We have all talked trash for a good month now, so it's the perfect opportunity for us to go see what the MECA hype is all about.... 

Edited by Stattrax