Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Needless to say, I'm behind the Dogs on this one.  Got two tips for Ned.  First, after the Bulldog fight song, have band play Vidor's.   Second, and most important, convince Ned players they're playing Vidor.  Will guarantee a win.  Go Dogs!

First, our record against Cosby is 1 - 0, they will fear our fight song.

Second, the smell coming off the paper mill is affecting your brain cells. Shop at the Silsbee Walmart from now on, I'm revoking your pass into Vidor.

Just calling it like I see it. At least 95% of your posts on this thread are just plain rude, so an a$$ hat is what you are. I bet you make the Crosby community real proud!

Rude? coming from someone who uses the word asshat as some form of cut down might want to look in the mirror, you've posted twice on this thread and used the word twice so let me do the math,...... 100% with a futile attempt at being rude. As for the Crosby faithful, apparently I give in too easy and are not hard enough on you trianglers as they keep wanting me to go farther, in due time I respond. I have to stay civil so SETX.com can collect its $600 from Dayton. Enough with you be gone, as far as the field conditions, a tweak of the cleats and these speedsters will be fine. I just hope everyone #buysaticket or lawn pass to witness this show. With the playoffs so rare in the MCM parts and the price of gas of the hook at a whopping $1.99 a gallon you folks may not be privied to this type of football at a live venue for quiet some time. How's that for ya Godiva?? 

First, our record against Cosby is 1 - 0, they will fear our fight song.

Second, the smell coming off the paper mill is affecting your brain cells. Shop at the Silsbee Walmart from now on, I'm revoking your pass into Vidor.

robanadana

• The King of South Vidor

First, Your record does not reflect this current regime and secondly, what exactly is the self proclaimed "King of South Vidor?" Is that several trailers in the shape of "The Carter" on the lower end and you oversee the meth distribution?? Thanks for any clarification.. Now back on topic folks, this thread belongs to Crosby V Nederland you'll get your chance if you make the top 4 in 22-5A, I'm smerking since you can't see through my iphone... 

McDonalds where? I ain't eatin' in Cosby.

I forgot.. Vidor doesnt have a McDonalds... Its one of the largest burger chains in America... Has sold over a million burgers..... You might have seen some golden arches before??? Well thats it..... We can try the one in Nederland......

Rude? coming from someone who uses the word asshat as some form of cut down might want to look in the mirror, you've posted twice on this thread and used the word twice so let me do the math,...... 100% with a futile attempt at being rude. As for the Crosby faithful, apparently I give in too easy and are not hard enough on you trianglers as they keep wanting me to go farther, in due time I respond. I have to stay civil so SETX.com can collect its $600 from Dayton. Enough with you be gone, as far as the field conditions, a tweak of the cleats and these speedsters will be fine. I just hope everyone #buysaticket or lawn pass to witness this show. With the playoffs so rare in the MCM parts and the price of gas of the hook at a whopping $1.99 a gallon you folks may not be privied to this type of football at a live venue for quiet some time. How's that for ya Godiva?? 

Again you can brag on your team all you want but it doesn't say much about you or the Crosby faithful by getting on here and bad mouthing everyone. I feel pretty sure that you don't speak for every Crosby fan, some have a little bit more class than that. 

Smack Talk is smack talk I just feel some fans are acting as if Crosby has been some big powerhouse for years it wasnt until the twins junior year did people really show any concern about Crosby. I mean I remember when Crosby could barely beat BH and couldnt fathom beating Dayton. Here is my prediction 38 dawgs in a winning field goal. I dont remember the Nederland Running back name is it Krautz? I hope your D has something to stop him

Edited by nissanking

robanadana

• The King of South Vidor

First, Your record does not reflect this current regime and secondly, what exactly is the self proclaimed "King of South Vidor?" Is that several trailers in the shape of "The Carter" on the lower end and you oversee the meth distribution?? Thanks for any clarification.. Now back on topic folks, this thread belongs to Crosby V Nederland you'll get your chance if you make the top 4 in 22-5A, I'm smerking since you can't see through my iphone...

First, the only time we've played you was in the 2011 playoffs where you took a beating from us. Your civic leaders wouldn't play us in the regular season.

Second, meth production is up this year and we've moved in several doublewides we traded for from Cosby. I am a self proclaimed monarch because no one else wants the title.

Again you can brag on your team all you want but it doesn't say much about you or the Crosby faithful by getting on here and bad mouthing everyone. I feel pretty sure that you don't speak for every Crosby fan, some have a little bit more class than that. 

There's that word class again, well tell ur pups schools about to be in session and make sure to take notes once they've healed up!!

Smack Talk is smack talk I just feel some fans are acting as if Crosby has been some big powerhouse for years it wasnt until the twins junior year did people really show any concern about Crosby. I mean I remember when Crosby could barely beat BH and couldnt fathom beating Dayton. Here is my prediction 38 dawgs in a winning field goal. I dont remember the Nederland Running back name is it Krautz? I hope your D has something to stop him

Shows ur ignorance of the little oasis west of the Trinity. Ol' Crosby made the 3rd round before the twins but that's the past. Here in Mecca we play for now, no one is running round here praising a semifinal berth they're are professing the plus one motto. Don't be jealous that the aspirations in the triangle are for a playoff berth and round here it's much bigger, remember there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, oh wait that's tail lights towing your Nissan, never mind!!

Word around the water cooler is that Ned picked up a Sponsorship from the Nissan Guy... Hes going to run out at halftime like the ole electrical guy at the Butch.... All this is included in the price of admission........... Better get there extra early to find a spot in the ditch............

Word around the water cooler is that Ned picked up a Sponsorship from the Nissan Guy... Hes going to run out at halftime like the ole electrical guy at the Butch.... All this is included in the price of admission........... Better get there extra early to find a spot in the ditch............

I wouldn't be talking any trash about parking if I were you... :)

First, the only time we've played you was in the 2011 playoffs where you took a beating from us. Your civic leaders wouldn't play us in the regular season.

Second, meth production is up this year and we've moved in several doublewides we traded for from Cosby. I am a self proclaimed monarch because no one else wants the title.

I have personally seen a 17% increase in sales this quarter, but overhead is killing me because of the shipping cost to Crosby. Recent privately ran studies have shown that Crosby is responsible for 97.2% of our sales (consumption). Ive been thinking of opening a branch or simply relocating altogether to Crosby , to offset these cost. Robanadana do you have any advice ? 

Edited by El Guapo

I have personally seen a 17% increase in sales this quarter, but overhead is killing me because of the shipping cost to Crosby. Recent privately ran studies have shown that Crosby is responsible for 97.2% of our sales (consumption). Ive been thinking of opening a branch or simply relocating altogether to Crosby , to offset these cost. Rob do you have any advice ? 

Can someone give me some likes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO